Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

World Capital Policies

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We want to make winning Balak and World Capital as rewarding as possible. As a result, we would like to add some new World Capital policies that are strong and powerful. This is where we would like some feedback and ideas from you guys. We are also open to buffing existing policies and adding continent policies if you have ideas for them. The only thing we don't want is these policies to directly impact conquest, so it can't be something like 'get 6 min warp timers on all territories'. But we are open to almost all ideas, so please post them below. Even stilly or op policy suggestions are welcome.

MasonMcBadbat

Slicer
When a town first becomes world capitol they could be marked down in history with a hall of fame that shows who they are, when they achieved, their banner and their town slogan (or a note from someone outside of the town looking in). The town could also have a wool flag marked in their colors somewhere in Aladra.

World cap towns are put on a list of possible names to reference in server quests.

Faith boosts.

Rainbow territory tiles.

DeceitfulPear

Guardian
When a town first becomes world capitol they could be marked down in history with a hall of fame that shows who they are, when they achieved, their banner and their town slogan (or a note from someone outside of the town looking in). The town could also have a wool flag marked in their colors somewhere in Aladra.
Maybe actually start putting stuff in that spawn museum

Steve5729

Slicer
World Cap Air Space Control:
Oppressive: No one is allowed to fly anywhere on loka
Neutral: You are allowed to fly everywhere on loka except for in towns and maybe balak/rivina
Benevolent: Everyone can fly everywhere except for in towns and maybe balak/rivina

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
World Cap Air Space Control:
Oppressive: No one is allowed to fly anywhere on loka
Neutral: You are allowed to fly everywhere on loka except for in towns and maybe balak/rivina
Benevolent: Everyone can fly everywhere except for in towns and maybe balak/rivina
How about Fly everywhere :eek:

Jammin_Mas

Slicer
Island Arrogation
  • During the Vulnerability time of your alliance, a resource island of your choosing can only be visited by alliance members.
World Oversight
  • All Radars on loka now notify the world capital of a players location
Capital Plunder
  • During the Vulnerability time of your alliance, 10% of world industry output goes to your town.

MasonMcBadbat

Slicer
I've got this arena and I would be happy to open it up to the public to use on their own time while I'm not present. Having a portal that can take people to the arena would be a super handy benefit. I could also imagine world caps building a questing room that players could be sent to that sets up any number of objectives. I know the airships currently fill that purpose but I have to be online to accept the transit.

Back