Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

xSnipe_TR ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSnipe_TR

Hello lokans,
I was banned 9 months ago for sharing personal information of nBoi on dms. I didn't have any intention of sharing or doxxing his information. It was the first time i've seen a personal information like this thats why i sent him to confirm it was him, however when i look from his perspective it can be looked as a serious doxx. I apologize for not thinking before taking action. Since i got banned i haven't argued or fought with him or anyone from the community. I haven't talked to him for a long time and we haven't had any problems when we last spoke. I am really sorry for sending him his information without empathizing, without thinknig how would i react if someone sent me my own personal information. I will never do such a thing ever again, forgive me for what i've done. For the record I've never alted since i got banned. I would like to return to the community and play with my friends that i missed, If you deem appropriate.

Morte

I've known him for a long time he's a nice guy he deserves another chance He is the most innocent turkish person who is banned +1

Sw4gy

Muted
lvbelc5 baba kıyıy açıldım konuşma yarram hemde asılsız son bir kez daha dumana asıldım c5 mod her duvara asıldım D147FE32-2E43-41B4-AA83-8FD8EB8C1136.jpeg

Rea4peR

Muted
+1 He might be the most innocent turk who got banned. As he told, I’ve not seen him doxing anybody before and since he stayed banned for 9 months, I think he deserves an unban.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Taking into account the context of the original ban and the fact that you have never broken a rule on the server before we are willing to give you another chance now that this amount of time has passed. Please ensure you are familiar with our rules and be careful of your future conduct as you will remain on a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back