Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

xTrasOsMontesFx ( TheRatGang/Danito ) second ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danito

Muted
Previous ban appeal: https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/theratgang-unban-appeal-danito.7034/
Hi Loka Community, my name is xTrasOsMontesFx (previously TheRatGang/Danito) and I am again appealing for my ban on the server. I will not be explaining the reasons that lead to my ban as you can read it in my previous appeal ( link above ).

As most of you already know I was banned on July 27th 2022.
I ban evaded this ban on few alt accounts which the last time I did was in November 2022 (8 months ago). My previous appeal was made in February 2023.
I truly believe this is the right moment for me to have another chance as I have been away for a long time, have had time to reflect on my past decisions and acts. I regret my mistakes. I am a much more calm person nowadays, I'm looking for a chance to be able to prove this in the server and hopefully staff thinks the same way as I do.

Thank you for your attention.

Last edited:

K4ppah

Slicer
+1 Definitely changed, over this period of time I've remain in contact with him and I can see how he changed. I think it's time for his unban after what's been said in the previous appeal, I believe he can finally return to the community

Terenoca

Slicer
+1 danito made mistakes a long time ago, and he proved us that he wont make them again. We need danito back.

Gragra

+1 the only thing that lets him down is alting, but he calmed down with it and he wasnt even harmful whilst he alted, man just wanted to do some duels for fun. let him come back pls

doota

+1 the only thing that lets him down is alting, but he calmed down with it and he wasnt even harmful whilst he alted, man just wanted to do some duels for fun. let him come back pls
rules are rules and alting isnt allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back