Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Yo_Ima_Orange / OjOrangeJuice's perma IP-ban appeal.

Yo_Ima_Orange

Hello, Loka staff and players, I was perma IP-banned many months ago, I can't remember how many ago at this moment but it was for proceeding to spam in chat until I was banned, I spammed vulgar things and advertised, I was doing this because I felt I would never want to play the server again, I wanted to quit, I thought that getting myself banned would garentee that I'd never be able to come back. You have a very unique server and rare because of your 1.9 pvp style, I thought I would be able to find a better server, well, I was wrong, I have recently been playing on one server and I have been thinking back on some memories from Loka, it was very fun, I deeply regret and I apologize for my actions, I would be honored to play on Loka once again, it is fun, and I love the community and that certain serious respectful aspect you get while playing Loka, I am a 1.9 pvper and I hardly find good 1.9 pvp servers like yours, I hope you take my words into consideration, thank you for your time.

~Sincerely,

OjOrangeJuice.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
After discussing your appeal with the admins we have decided to lift your ban. However, you will be on a warning so please make sure you follow our rules as breaking them will result in a re-ban. (in-game command /rules) I hope you enjoy your time on Loka. Good luck.

Back