Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Zyre Changes

Gragra

-1 cmon its just crying ab everything at this point. I understand when things are too op but cmon are you really gonna complain about TNTs and crystals after they got nerfed

ThePigGang

Guardian
+1 same man responsible for that disgusting clip did this. On a serious note yeah it's been nerfed but I mean i'm legit ahead of him in health in that clip before he pops that crystal, big ups to have the skill to do that but I want you to tell me how I am supposed to counter that unless im doing the same thing. He is switching from sword to obsidian to crystal then moving his mouse to look at the crystal in less than half a second, not very much time to react. Only thing I can think of looking back is pearling whenever I saw the obsidian in his hand but then again he is placing an obsidian block then placing a crystal then popping it all less then a second.

Lampp_

+1 same man responsible for that disgusting clip did this. On a serious note yeah it's been nerfed but I mean i'm legit ahead of him in health in that clip before he pops that crystal, big ups to have the skill to do that but I want you to tell me how I am supposed to counter that unless im doing the same thing. He is switching from sword to obsidian to crystal then moving his mouse to look at the crystal in less than half a second, not very much time to react. Only thing I can think of looking back is pearling whenever I saw the obsidian in his hand but then again he is placing an obsidian block then placing a crystal then popping it all less then a second.
Jjst win stupid

koi0001

Guardian
On a serious note yeah it's been nerfed but I mean i'm legit ahead of him in health in that clip before he pops that crystal, big ups to have the skill to do that but I want you to tell me how I am supposed to counter that unless im doing the same thing.

I really can't see a good reason to nerf TNT, on the other hand many people agree that use of end crystals should atleast be a suicide tactic or one that does require totems of undying.

Back