Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

.• °:. *₊ ° . ☆ Virfy's Custom Lore Texture Service ☆ . ° ₊* .:° •. OUTDATED

virfy

Sentry
banner.png

Hello everyone I thought I would start up a little service for texturing Loka player's Lore's, using CIT (CIT Resewn & Optifine)

I will be posting images of the work I have made in the thread comments below, and I will also post when I have slots open. For actual discussion about our deal, I will only use DISCORD.

Disclaimers:
- If your lore has very obscure symbols, it may cause issues with the CIT.
It is quite confusing and when I was making one for Olpx, the CIT worked on my end with his sword but not on his, we tried for about 30 minutes and nothing worked. You can always just edit your Lore's if needed(Assuming you own them)
- The above disclaimer is null if your lore has a unique lore line!
- You must pay first. (I don't trust anyone here except a few.)
- Multiple Lore's in a single commission can have a slight discount.
- The price of the service can vary.

- The base texture will be using your texture pack, unless you want it using vanilla textures as a base or something.
- IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SWORD OR AN ITEM USING AN APPLIED LORE SCROLL!
- I only do 16x or 32x (64x when needed)

Price:
3,000 shards for an individual Lore, can be less if the job is very easy, or more if you desire something more complex. Even higher payments for jobs such as an animated sprite like a flaming sword. I can also do custom armor but that is quite pricey due to the limitations and how annoying it is to make it look good, unless its recoloring.

In the future, maybe we could have a pack overlay that features everyone's favorite Lore's, so other players can see them?

How to reach me on Discord:
Ping me on the Loka Discord, or add me AFTER making a post here. I don't like random adds.
virfy#8985
You can also reach me here:
https://discord.gg/Bn29gGzBqK

HOW TO ORDER:
THINK OF WHAT YOU WANT BEFORE YOU START WORKING WITH ME.

1. Ping/Add me on Discord OR Reply to this thread.
2. Place your Lore into an anvil, and copy the text from there.
3. Send me the original texture from your pack.

Last edited:

LobsterLarry

I can positively say that I would love to partner with Virfy in the future in selling custom lore with his textures.... O_O If he's interested in it... ;^)

Back