Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Jail for Slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

LobsterLarry

this guy is neat, he does cool things, and he's been doing good things for the Loka pvp community! He is also a community leader.

mindblaster007

-1 I believe players nominated for Slicer should be nominated by respectable, honorable, and friendly members of the community; this player has not, nor have I ever heard of this person. It says in the guidelines of this role that a Slicer is a known and respected member of the community, and I cannot trust that a non-respectable player is nominating someone who is.

passway

Muted
-1 I believe players nominated for Slicer should be nominated by respectable, honorable, and friendly members of the community; this player has not, nor have I ever heard of this person. It says in the guidelines of this role that a Slicer is a known and respected member of the community, and I cannot trust that a non-respectable player is nominating someone who is.
oldhead telling us whos relevant or not is crazy. go back to ur rock.

mindblaster007

While you’re point may be very valid, my other reason is still extremely valid. I’d be inclined to change to a +1 if a respectful player had nominated him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back