Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Soggeybeans unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonq

Muted
(Posting his appeal because he forgot his forums log in)

Hello Lokans, I wanted to start by apologizing to everyone who I hurt with my actions of duping. I am so sorry to everybody who uses their time on Loka responsibly and honestly, taking the time to grind for all of their riches. I am so sorry to every member of the staff team, because I disrespected them and their time with my actions (duping).

I knew what I did was wrong, but I chose to dupe anyways because I wanted to take the easy way out of grinding, even if it meant that others would have to clean up my mess. I forced the staff of Loka to waste tons of their time reversing the effects of my friends and I’s duping, and I laughed the entire time in VC about the situation. At first, it was all a big joke to me.

My remorse over the past 10 months has led me to spend time reflecting on my actions, and I have chosen to be more honest and change from my lying and duping ways. I’ve been largely inactive in the Minecraft community and spent most of my time either playing other games or focusing on my IRL stuff (school and hanging out with friends).

I understand the importance of following the rules now, and I hope that my actions in the past 10 months speak for themselves. I have carried myself out with more integrity, I have improved my behavior, and I’ve matured a lot since the dupe.

I hope that enough time has passed for the staff team to consider either an unban or shortening my permanent ban, and thank you all for taking the time to read my appeal.

glory

+1 good guy hasnt been toxic all other members of dupecord were unbanned so he should be aswell

Scringus_

+1
Soggey is good guy and he has definitely learned from his mistakes. He was a valuable community member during his time on loka before he started duping, and I personally would love to see him return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back