Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Town of the Week

SilentStormSix

Sentry
Recently, I decided to make a thread to appreciate well-built towns and ones that have contributed to what the server is as a whole today, so every week or every other week I will go to a town and take very pretty pictures of them and put them on this thread. I hope that this encourages newer towns to make nice builds so I can show them here. You may suggest towns to me at Silent#6416 on discord, try not to clutter this thread too much. I also take resource pack suggestions to make the pictures look prettier.

Town of the Week - 4/4-4/10 - Silverhand
This week's town of the week is Silverhand, one of the last two towns remaining in the alliance Iblis, the holy site of Cryptism, and the Second oldest town on Kalros. (I think) This town has had a lot of amazing Loka players pass through it and has been through many years of conquest and shifting sides on Loka. It is currently owned by Mrpisquallie and even though the town is barely keeping up on actives at times, it is still an amazing town and one that has stood the test of time.
2022-04-09_23.26.45.png
2022-04-09_23.26.03.png2022-04-09_23.26.13.png
Oops I messed up on this last picture

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Recently, I decided to make a thread to appreciate well-built towns and ones that have contributed to what the server is as a whole today, so every week or every other week I will go to a town and take very pretty pictures of them and put them on this thread. I hope that this encourages newer towns to make nice builds so I can show them here. You may suggest towns to me at Silent#6416 on discord, try not to clutter this thread too much. I also take resource pack suggestions to make the pictures look prettier.

Town of the Week - 4/4-4/10 - Silverhand
This week's town of the week is Silverhand, one of the last two towns remaining in the alliance Iblis, the holy site of Cryptism, and the Second oldest town on Kalros. (I think) This town has had a lot of amazing Loka players pass through it and has been through many years of conquest and shifting sides on Loka. It is currently owned by Mrpisquallie and even though the town is barely keeping up on actives at times, it is still an amazing town and one that has stood the test of time.
View attachment 4047
View attachment 4048View attachment 4049
Oops I messed up on this last picture
This is great but I can't see anything in your screenshots! Please take daytime pictures :toosmall:

PartayArc

Sentry
Hilo is the oldest town on Loka but Silverhand surprisingly stood the test of activity count and is still alive. The best room in Silverhand is the friendship room near the brewer.

SilentStormSix

Sentry
Town of the Week
4/18/22 - 4/24/22

Eldritch
This week's town of the week is Eldritch, owned and built by @Skuhoo. Owner of The Covenant alliance, one of the last three remaining towns in the alliance, and among the oldest towns on the server and on Ascalon. The town looks amazing and has one of the most well known builds on the server in it. It is also the holy site of the Church of Eldritch which currently has the 4th largest amount of faith.

unknown (7).pngunknown (8).pngunknown (9).png

I am looking for town of the week suggestions because I need newer towns to put here. DM me at Silent#6416 if you have any.

SilentStormSix

Sentry
Since I forgot about this for a week or two, I made a nice looking short video
(still might be processing a bit so idk)
(looks a lot better if you view it in youtube shorts)

Back