Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

“Eonnnnn/MysticEon Ban Appeal” (on behalf of mysticeon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseyDeath

I was banned at the end of July for hacking. At the time, I was getting frustrated in Ranked duels as I fought many people, whom I assumed to be cheating. Because of this, I blindly decided to start cheating too. This was a mistake I severely regret today, and I believe I deserve EVERY punishment I received because of this. Basically, I started cheating around the end of July (around a week before my ban) and got banned in a banwave shortly after. I cheated mainly in Ranked duels and I did cheat a bit at Zyre Cove. This was my first major cheating experience and I regret everything I did. There were many things I could obviously have done better in during this period. Now, I understand the consequences of cheating (towards myself and towards others) and I sincerely believe I will not cheat again if these circumstances were to occur to me again. My cheating was definitely unjustifiable.I am very regretful of what I did and I GENUINELY believe I was in the wrong. However, I took this experience as a learning opportunity and I do not think I would ever cheat again. I have completely wiped my computer of all cheats. After my Loka ban, I took a break from Minecraft and when I came back I started improving instead of cheating. After this, I took another break from Minecraft in general and as I feel refreshed and feel like I have grown as a person, I have decided to do my first appeal today.I believe that the LokaMC community deserves players who do not break the rules and contribute positively to the community. When I was cheating, I definitely was not apart of these players, but I think that if I were to be unbanned I would be a positive influence on the community. There were many things I could've done instead of cheating, for example I could've made reports on the players instead of just cheating. Once again, I took this as a learning opportunity and in the future, I would definitely do things differently to have a positive impact rather than a negative impact. Apart from this major incident, I have tried to stay within the rules on the server and when/if I get unbanned I would like to work towards being a more known player and become a positive influence on the server .I wish to apologize to any Loka player I may have possibly affected, I wish to apologize to the staff and lastly I want to apologies to my town and alliance for cheating when I could have spent the past months contributing to our town and alliance. I feel very remorseful and hope that my apologies are taken to heart. In this appeal, I genuinely don't expect an unban, a ban reduction or anything of that kind. I feel like I definitely deserve a longer ban and that 3 months is no where near enough, but I just felt like I had to put this appeal up today. Once again, I am not asking for an unban from the staff or a ban reduction, even reducing my ban to another 4-5 months would be very appreciated from me and whenever I can finally return to the server, I will be truly grateful to the staff. The staff handled the ban wave on our town perfectly and I don't think anything was done wrong, I just wish that I can return to Loka one day .If I am ever unbanned, I believe I should still be banned from the Ranked arena as that is what started this all for me. I do not wish to return to Ranked anytime soon. Also, I genuinely have no reason to cheat again as even 3 months without LokaMC has allowed me to understand the consequences of cheating and I believe that this has given me a positive learning opportunity .Lastly, I want to thank everyone, from the staff, whom handled the situation perfectly, to my town and alliance that gave me an amazing experience on Loka. Sincerely, MysticEon

Deeuss

-1 only 3 months is no way near enough for cheating, and he’s still toxic. (Atleast last time i spoke to him)
When have you ever been in a situation where you have talked with MysticEon??? Lmfao
Bro wants the Sentry points...

Scotlxnd

Sentry
When have you ever been in a situation where you have talked with MysticEon??? Lmfao
Bro wants the Sentry points...
talked with him a lot when i played polaris and astris, he was extremly toxic on astris, that was the last time i talked with him.

RoseyDeath

talked with him a lot when i played polaris and astris, he was extremly toxic on astris, that was the last time i talked with him.
he has never played polaris
"the only time ive talked to him i asked him if he was from scotland" - mysticeon

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
Good appeal but not long enough time has passed for hacking imo, -1 for now but probably a +1 later on if you make a second appeal down the line

CenrakPierce

+1 Eon's a good guy, dont know where the toxic accusations come from, he's always been pretty nice and dosent have much of a pvper ego. Free my boy

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
While we appreciate the effort you have put into your appeal it is still too soon for us to consider lifting your appeal due to the severity of your offence. You did admit to it when confronted and didn't give staff the run around so this also puts you in good stead for future appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back