Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

101 Embarassing Deaths

Lazuli73

Slicer
This thread is to list the best ways to die, see someone die, or the best (worst) moments in lokan history. If we reach 101 posts I will give out free pumpkin pie at spawn.

My #1 is when Art was taking me somewhere in the new world and he rammed in to some squids and died of fall damage.

Jedoi

Slicer
When I was organizing YOUR wool and you BRUTALLY MURDERED me. Worst way to die.

Jedoi

Slicer
Also when Def was showing me DerRiese and I fell off the same block three tines and died every time in the same day.......

Lazuli73

Slicer
Me jumping off spawn into the knife teleporting to the old world and dying on the re spawn platform.

Leasaur

Slicer
Lazuli73 was shot by Steelerfan12345 using [Magikarp's Splash Attack]
(And then me making Pokemon references for the next ten minutes)

Zor95

Slicer
When Jedi died in Mythia and forgot to write the coordinates down so she couldn't find it and then the generator died so she had to make a new town and she died there and lost that town too.

So I guess that's actually two.

Jedoi

Slicer
Zor95 said:
When Jedi died in Mythia and forgot to write the coordinates down so she couldn't find it and then the generator died so she had to make a new town and she died there and lost that town too.

So I guess that's actually two.
I had the coords. And I died in Der Riese, not Mythia. And I didn't make a new town. For some reason I couldn't get to Mythia even with the right coords.

Lazuli73

Slicer
Leasaur said:
Lazuli73 was shot by Steelerfan12345 using [Magikarp's Splash Attack]
(And then me making Pokemon references for the next ten minutes)

Magikarp's Splash Attack was a diamond sword not a bow.

Lazuli73

Slicer
He used a sword on me, it wasn't a bow. That or I am crazy and can tell the difference from leas sword or steelers bow.

Jedoi

Slicer
Thieflord304 said:
Death? Ha! Only a fool would let that happen to them.
Thieflord304 was slain by Defgnww using the ender blade (or sword, I don't remember)

Back