Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

123deniz999 Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xlerions

Dear Lokans and staff, first of all I want to apologize for duping in the best server I played, Loka. If you dont know who I am, I got banned for duping 7,5 months ago and alted 3 months ago. I would like to apologize to every staff member, especially Skuhoo and Magpieman who were dealing with our dupe case. What I did was directly disrespectful to every player’s time and labour. Not only the labour of players in our town who lost their items because we duped, there were also players who we traded with and the money they got from us got refunded. I also wasnt cognizant that players spend their time to play this server and grind for themselves. I duped instead of grinding and that was unfair. People dont deserve to trade with and deal with duped items in their playtime, when they have labour and time spent on this server. Now I am cognizant about the unfairness of our ganks and conquests as well. People grind hours to have pots and tools to warp more recruits as possible and with the dupe I made we didnt need to grind and it was unfair against other players. I am currently able to think the consequences and aftermath of the dupe to this server. I did never have an actual purpose to damage the economy but during my time of ban I was able to see how deep the dupe can hurt this server. I have also realized while not reporting the dupe, I have also caused other players to find this exploit and use for their own benefit like I did. I hope that scenerio didnt happen but I want to apologize for not reporting and using it for my own benefit. For the reasons I stated above I would like to apologize to every lokan including staff. I will never do this again and report any bug and expolit as I find them.

Alting:

I used my friend arekorn’s account: LeonelMessii and fooled players and staff. Firstly I would like to apologize to arekorn that I used his account to alt again. Even though he knew I was alting, he didnt need to give his account to me at first place. He spent time in tickets and reports etc. to get to play on this server because his main account that was given to Swag by him got banned for alt account because swag gave his gmail and password to k0ci.Not only alting is something nonsense and disrespect to this server and also using arekorn’s account to alt is something really disrespectful to him. I got banned for duping and the reason why it was perma was to make me understand how deep was the server got damaged and the irrationality and the disrespect of duping. I didnt understand how reasonable of my punishment and didnt respect to it. I would like to apologize to every player who I interacted with because that shouldnt happen normally and staff because I didnt show respect to my deserved punishment given by them. What I can do for players is I can give stuff that they lost against me in zyre (I have the clips of my every kill) if that will be decent for them. Btw daqniel reported Yiqitbirol and he got banned but it wasn't my acc he is my friend i just asked him for join and look Atheria.

All the other subowners of our town are getting unbanned and we all realized how fun the pve and pvp experiences that Loka presents to us. I am thrilled to play Loka with my friends while respecting and playing the fun experiences that this server serve. Duping was disrespect to players, to staff and to this server. We werent even able to realize how fun this server is. Lastly I would like to apologize to every person that has spent labour and time in this server for my disrespectful and actions that I didnt think the consequences of and thank to people who have read this far and spent his time for this appeal. Dont forget to leave your honest opnion below. See you soon!

JTGc5

He is my close friend and as more time passed i see him become a more chill person, i have known him before i even started playing loka, and trust me, when i say he is changed, he is actually changed. Give him a 2nd chance. +1

Wxndernut

+1 Honestly I'm not sure to what extent the duping was, but considering that it is a well written appeal I think they should be unbanned. However, since they alted only 3 months ago, I think a 8 week temp ban would be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back