Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

1Tqx unmute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Taxington

Muted
Hello Lokans,

73 days ago, I got permuted. The reason behind my mute was calling the player known as Wqnderr a "Fatass." I have since apologized to him but was ignored.

I understand what I said was wrong, and I apologize for saying it.

Furthermore, I would like to apologize to everyone I have been toxic to since my mute. While muted, I have used my time to think about ways to prevent myself from talking like this in the future. I realize how much my words can hurt people, and I have been doing my best to keep negative thoughts to myself.

It has been around 2 and a half months since I got muted. I'm here now to ask for a second chance and an opportunity to be a positive figure in the Loka community. Thank you for your time.

Screenshot (53).jpg

dmacest

+1 1tax is very nice and is a cool person to be friends with, and since he is a mute, the permmute blocked him from speaking anywhere out of discord dms. In the middle of cove fights he has to tab out to discord and message people there

Turtl_e

+1 tax is a mute and he has to msg me on discord whenever he’s tryna talk to me and i’m tired of tabbing in and out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back