Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

3548/iSrxpxnts loka unmute appeal.

iSrxpxnts

Hello this is iSrxpxnts/3548 I am making an unmute appeal on loka. I was muted in January 4 months now I believe though I am not entirely sure. I said some hurtful things toward the LGBTQ community that I deeply regret and would never say again. I understand those things are hurtful to our community and would never repeat those mistakes. Since I have apologized to the person who got me banned and we have talked and they have accepted that I made a mistake. I am asking the loka staff and community for a second chance. I hope this is accepted but I completely understand if it isn't I said some very hurtful things. Thank you for your time and consideration this is very appreciated.

Last edited:

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
As a member of the LGBTQ+ community I +1 this post free up isrxpxnts my cutie

Demonio

-1 ive tried to squash beef with this guy like 20 times but hes so delusional its actually impossible.

Last edited:

UNAGONIZED

This is probably the most genuine +1 i'm ever gonna make. When I first interacted with iSrxpxnts It was in a discord for an alliance on Garama and I found him very annoying, loud, etc. It's been a couple months since then and i've been actively vc'ing with him for the last week or two and I can 100% say he's reformed. He is very kind now and doesn't act out like once before.

yyer

+1 had a similar experience with cosmos and i think serpents has definitely changed for the better becoming less toxic in interactions ive had with him

Back