What's new
Loka Forums

Type /register while in-game to register for a forums account.

360kk for Guardian

360kk

New Member
Sentry
Age: 16

Current rank: Sentry

Which rank you are applying for: Guardian

What you think is expected of this rank:
The switch from a Guardian to a sentry is a big leap. As when becoming a Guardian you are given more responsibilities. I believe a Guardian is expected to act as a reliable and non-biased admin who can support and provide protection to the server. Beyond enforcing rules, managing chat, and handling tickets efficiently. Guardians are entrusted with these permissions and should be trusted among the community. This role requires neutrality with all tasks presented upon a Guardian. With all this being said, a Guardian should also be an easily approachable person to talk to, remain helpful, and a resource for the community overall.


  • What duties do you think you would be proficient in:
  • I enjoy helping new players and getting them integrated into the community and helping them with their questions, keeping it welcoming and respectful. I would like to be able to help the community in anyway possible.
  • While as a Sentry im not able to help fully with screen-sharing or assisting with cheating. My background in knowledge of Computer Science and Cyber security (with experience in Python, Java, and JavaScript) allows me to have knowledge about basic things when it comes to using clients or other files used for hacking. I am very eager to learn about screen-sharing, and investigating, weather it involves unfair advantages or assisting with screen-sharing to keep the community clean of cheaters.
  • I am also interested in handling town betrayals because it can be another way for me to help out the community.
Why you think you should become this rank: Since joining Loka on August 7th, 2022, I have developed a very strong commitment to this server, before I was a Sentry and during my time as a Sentry. During my time as a Sentry I believe I have proved to be a fast learner, and who can stay consistent with my duties. While I do enjoy my time as a Sentry my ability to support the community. Being promoted to a Guardian will allow me to help the server out much more directly, and to a bigger magnitude than I already was. Especially when it comes to investigating cheating, handling disputes, etc. My application is in good faith and plan to help the community regardless if I get this position, thank you for reading my application and it is much appreciated.

When you started playing on the server: August 7th, 2022

Time zone: CT

How often do you play (hours a day/week): 15-25 hours a week.
 
Back
Top