Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

444rock unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

444rock

Muted
Banned-2 and a half months ago.
Reason-Doxxing

I have been banned from Loka for 2 months because of something I participated in over 10 months ago, since that time no malicious activity took place after the video, and I have since been given a second chance by the CPVP community/ the comm where the video actually took place. The video regarding my ban has nothing to do with Loka and I have not committed any malicious activity on Loka. Mutiple of my friends have been banned for being associated with me such as Thl and more. I haven't participated in said stuff included in the video in over 9 months and originally never did I myself have never dosed or doxed anyone personally and the only reason I'm included in the video is because I'm friends with those who have, I'd also like to point out BestOfChicago and Archxrr have both not been banned from Loka as I'm the only one that has. I'd also like to include that I haven't done anything bad on Loka and this is my first offense and I'd like to quote magpie here "We have no interest in letting someone like yourself in our community." I understand why this was said and hold no grudge although I do believe I should've been given a chance as nothing in the video partook in the actual Loka server or to any Loka players. I'm not saying what I Participated in was right. I'm only saying that I've been reformed for a while now and would love a second chance to play the server as I'm currently in the process of being unblack listed on most CPVP servers. I'm very sorry for the disruption my playing on Loka may have caused but I meant no harm in playing as I just wanted to have fun with my friends. If I could play again that would be awesome sorry and thank you.

Raddus_

Guardian
-1 I don't know why you thought it would be a good idea to a appeal this soon after your last appeal. Either way, the fact you still try to shift blame off yourself and act as though it was a minor incident which you had no part of does not help your chances at all. You were not banned solely because you participated in the extreme doxxing of many players, but for also then harassing the people you helped to dox. Let me make this absolutely clear. You were banned originally because you continued to harass people who play Loka. Since then, you have done nothing to deserve more chances. All this appeal shows is that you are too immature to learn from, and own up to, your mistakes.

444rock

Muted
-1 I don't know why you thought it would be a good idea to a appeal this soon after your last appeal. Either way, the fact you still try to shift blame off yourself and act as though it was a minor incident which you had no part of does not help your chances at all. You were not banned solely because you participated in the extreme doxxing of many players, but for also then harassing the people you helped to dox. Let me make this absolutely clear. You were banned originally because you continued to harass people who play Loka. Since then, you have done nothing to deserve more chances. All this appeal shows is that you are too immature to learn from, and own up to, your mistakes.
Lemme ask you a question as obviously u know the situation super duper well even though it had nothing to do with u “did i dox on loka” ill answer this for u no I didn’t no doxing was done on loka and in general I’m being called a doxer for something that happened 9 months ago that I was “mentioned in”

444rock

Muted
"Guys I have been banned for 2 months for doxxing, thats a long time for a Loka addicted goon, please unban me!!!"
No doxing was done by me I’m listing it as a doxing ban because that’s what they said I did with no proof only because of who I associated with I didn’t dox on loka and honestly ur calling me an addicted goon when h play more then me and are replying to my forum id also like to mention I’ve been unbanned on all crystal servers im purely only making the forum not to even play but to complete my reformation and be unbanned on everything

Raddus_

Guardian
Lemme ask you a question as obviously u know the situation super duper well even though it had nothing to do with u “did i dox on loka” ill answer this for u no I didn’t no doxing was done on loka and in general I’m being called a doxer for something that happened 9 months ago that I was “mentioned in”
Insulting me does not help your case. Either way, just because you did not dox on Loka does not mean you cannot be punished for it. You did it to players on Loka and that is enough for you to get banned. A 9 month ban for doxxing is on the short side of punishments for minor doxxing. What you did was not at all minor, so you will stay banned for a much longer period of time. On top of this, spamming appeals does not help your case. I recommend you wait 4-5 months before appealing again, and that you actually own up to your actions instead of trying to paint them as minor or not important. What you did caused real harm.

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
I don’t think you even read it no offense no “doxxing” was done by me on Loka so this can’t even be considered a “doxing” ban because it’s just not true
>I don't think you even read it
>Can't be considered a doxxing ban
Banned-2 and a half months ago.
Reason-Doxxing
>Reason-Doxxing

I'd also like to mention in your appeal, you've focused on redirecting blame and attempting to make others look guilty, including towards the staff. Whether or not you were truly a mastermind behind the plot is irrelevant to the point. Appeals are not for anyone else but the person posting them.

Deflecting by saying the action didn't take place on Loka doesn't help your case either. It just shows that preemptive measures will be in effect to prevent such acts from occurring on the server or towards the players of such if sufficient evidence to their existence does come forth.

Finally, stating that you weren't actually involved in the crime doesn't do much, as it's just words. Bans aren't just handed out like peanuts at a baseball game, they have to be earned, and clearly your participation in such activities was sufficient enough for you to be blacklisted. Complicity in a dox shows you have no remorse for others privacy, and would be willing to go down the route.

From your appeal and your replies to such hence, you've proven that your redirection post-ban hasn't gone off course for the better, but rather stayed on a steady keel. Therefore, my initial statement still remains true, as two months have passed, and yet you haven't shown any signs of maturity in this appeal.

doota

Title: Upholding Community Standards: The Case Against Unbanning Player 444rock from LokaMC

Introduction:In the realm of online gaming communities, fostering a safe and respectful environment is paramount. When players violate these standards, the consequences must reflect the severity of their actions. Player 444rock's doxxing incident on the Minecraft server LokaMC stands as a clear breach of trust and safety, warranting a permanent ban from the community.

Violation of Privacy:Doxxing, the malicious act of publicly revealing private or personal information about an individual without their consent, strikes at the heart of privacy rights. By engaging in such behavior, Player 444rock not only disregarded the fundamental rights of the victim but also jeopardized their safety and well-being. The implications of doxxing extend far beyond the digital realm, potentially leading to real-life harassment, stalking, or even violence. Allowing Player 444rock back into the community would send a dangerous message that such egregious violations of privacy are acceptable, undermining the safety and trust of all players on LokaMC.

Impact on Community Trust:The actions of individual players can significantly influence the overall atmosphere and reputation of a gaming community. By doxxing another player, Player 444rock demonstrated a blatant disregard for the principles of respect and integrity that form the foundation of LokaMC. Allowing them to return to the server would undermine the trust and confidence of the community, creating a toxic environment where players feel vulnerable and unwelcome. Maintaining a strict stance against doxxing reaffirms LokaMC's commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive community where all members can feel safe and respected.

Preserving Accountability:In addition to the immediate harm caused by Player 444rock's actions, there is also a broader need to uphold accountability within the gaming community. Allowing individuals to evade meaningful consequences for their misconduct sets a dangerous precedent and undermines the effectiveness of community guidelines and rules. By enforcing a permanent ban on Player 444rock, LokaMC sends a clear message that such behavior will not be tolerated and that all players, regardless of status or influence, are subject to the same standards of accountability.

Conclusion:In conclusion, the decision to maintain Player 444rock's ban from the LokaMC Minecraft server is a necessary step in upholding community standards, protecting player safety, and preserving the integrity of the gaming community. Doxxing represents a serious violation of privacy and trust, with far-reaching consequences that cannot be ignored. By standing firm against such misconduct, LokaMC reaffirms its commitment to creating a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment for all players.

doota

Title: Upholding Community Standards: The Case Against Unbanning Player 444rock from LokaMC

Introduction:In the realm of online gaming communities, fostering a safe and respectful environment is paramount. When players violate these standards, the consequences must reflect the severity of their actions. Player 444rock's doxxing incident on the Minecraft server LokaMC stands as a clear breach of trust and safety, warranting a permanent ban from the community.

Violation of Privacy:Doxxing, the malicious act of publicly revealing private or personal information about an individual without their consent, strikes at the heart of privacy rights. By engaging in such behavior, Player 444rock not only disregarded the fundamental rights of the victim but also jeopardized their safety and well-being. The implications of doxxing extend far beyond the digital realm, potentially leading to real-life harassment, stalking, or even violence. Allowing Player 444rock back into the community would send a dangerous message that such egregious violations of privacy are acceptable, undermining the safety and trust of all players on LokaMC.

Impact on Community Trust:The actions of individual players can significantly influence the overall atmosphere and reputation of a gaming community. By doxxing another player, Player 444rock demonstrated a blatant disregard for the principles of respect and integrity that form the foundation of LokaMC. Allowing them to return to the server would undermine the trust and confidence of the community, creating a toxic environment where players feel vulnerable and unwelcome. Maintaining a strict stance against doxxing reaffirms LokaMC's commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive community where all members can feel safe and respected.

Preserving Accountability:In addition to the immediate harm caused by Player 444rock's actions, there is also a broader need to uphold accountability within the gaming community. Allowing individuals to evade meaningful consequences for their misconduct sets a dangerous precedent and undermines the effectiveness of community guidelines and rules. By enforcing a permanent ban on Player 444rock, LokaMC sends a clear message that such behavior will not be tolerated and that all players, regardless of status or influence, are subject to the same standards of accountability.

Conclusion:In conclusion, the decision to maintain Player 444rock's ban from the LokaMC Minecraft server is a necessary step in upholding community standards, protecting player safety, and preserving the integrity of the gaming community. Doxxing represents a serious violation of privacy and trust, with far-reaching consequences that cannot be ignored. By standing firm against such misconduct, LokaMC reaffirms its commitment to creating a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment for all players.
Who do you think you are, Zachary? You dare put a "nerd" emoji on my thoughtfully written out post? You will feel my wrath. Don't let me catch you at fishing docks or my diamond sword will put a quick end to you.

capybara

Muted
-1 rock im not gonna lie to you man its time to move on from loka for at least a year. arguing with anyone on your appeal is real bad and especially on such a harsh offence and only 2 months i doubt anyone will even consider it.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
It has been far too soon for us to consider lifting the ban and on top of that all your ban evading is not helping your case. You have a long long way to go before we consider any future appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back