Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

444rock unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

444rock

Muted
I was banned 3 months ago; this ban was not long ago I'll admit. Since this ban I have been unblacklisted form the Crystal community I am able to play most servers associated with the Network, I understand what I did was wrong and am sorry, going forward I would like to make it clear I don't associate with anyone who participates in that sort of thing. The thing I was banned for was a "ddos Montage" made 1 year ago I am not going to deny I participated in it and was friends with those who posted and actively were in the montage. I understand in previous forum appeals that I have been toxic and unnecessarily defensive I have nothing to hide and am sorry I ever did that sort of thing. I want to make it clear I have been forgiven by the CPVP community and am fully unbanned on most servers as I stated before I would now like another shot to play Loka as this is my first strike on Loka and also nothing in the video that got me banned happened on Loka although I know it doesn't excuse what I did.

PS. I have been vouched by PicklyWickly and SlyLuvU 2 Network admins that I am reformed, which I am: I realize it may not mean much as they are not associated with the Loka community.

pls be unbiased in your decision as I will only be responding to questions regarding my ban

kidneytickler93

+1
Oh my my, how you have grown, over the past 2 years I have befriended you, I have seen you grow, not as a player, but as a kind hearted soul. My good friend 444rock, you have grown so much, you used to surround yourself with very negative people, and now we have grown, we see that you were used as a vessel for harm and negativity, you should 100% be unbanned, I wish you the best with this appeal, you are a great, kind soul, and you been a great friend and have surrounded yourself with positivity, we have began to talk more, and I see you have evolved into a great person, who has been wronged, and have a bad profile on the community, which you shall not have. You are a very cool, caring, companionate, and kind. Now that you have grown I see that you shall be forgiven, you have been banned for almost a year now, and I feel like you should have a second chance, I know many people who you wronged, and they have all forgiven you, and see how you were used as a vessel for negativity. Even though you were wronged, you still take the blame for your actions, and reflect on how you could have done better, and been very respectful, and reflected on why you were banned. Hopefully, Loka will give you another chance, like the Vanilla Tierlist, Vanilla Plus, and a lot of highly respected people.

Love you rock, I hope you the best with this appeal.
- Lemon (kidneytickler93)

ARIENTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• gang.PNG
    gang.PNG
    400.4 KB · Views: 1

baajann

+1, even though I can’t give a long explanation like the others as I don’t know 444rock that well, he seems genuinely sorry and regrets his decisions from 2 years ago. Free him up.

baajann

+1 I was the player that went out of their way to make sure you were banned. At the time, I knew you as a toxic, immature, angry, disrespectful person. Over these last few months if seen you around in vcs. We have talked a little here and there and you genuinely seem like you're doing better. You went out of your way to communicate with me when I blocked you. You apologized to me in the sincerest way I've ever been apologized too. You owned up to your past. You disconnected yourself from that group of people completely, you encouraged positivity on multiple crystal pvp servers. I genuinely didn't think a "doxxing" and "ddossing" kid could actually change. In some way you actually convinced me that everybody can change. I think you should be given another chance. The video was 6 months old at the time. It's been 9 months since you where affiliated doxxing/ddosing. You also proved that you never ddosed or doxxed and you just hug out with the kids that did it. I wish you the best, I've forgiven you. Hopefully you come home to Loka soon.
- Khanye
To be completely real with you, it’s been around a year and one month since he had any affiliation with the “ddosers.” The video was reuploaded im pretty sure, as i remember all of this happening back in April of 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back