Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.

asesinando

Muted
Hello loka, I was banned a long time ago, for flying on the firestone. I apologize to all the staff and for wasting your valuable time.
After a long time I passed the Doxx of a person who plays strayy (a person who no longer plays 1.9), I feel sorry with that person for what I did, I apologized on discord.
I swear never to fly on the firestone or doxx people again. I am a new person who wants to be part of the lokamc community again.
Hopefully they can give me another chance. I can't explain the desire I have to play loka for the second time.

I've been trying to be cool with everyone lately and worked out my issues with people who have been toxic to me especially (blaze).

at least have another chance to show the community that I am reformed, that I am not toxic and that I solved my problems with people. Thank you all for taking the time to read this appeal.

Last edited:

LobsterLarry

You can fly? You must be some kind of bird. Can you lay eggs too? I bet the eggs would make a good omelette. (+0 neutral. Good you apologized for doxxing and for flying but doxxing still very bad and we don’t have any bird cages remaining)

czmpos

Slicer
Every appeal he makes he says that he is reformed, after his appeal he doxxed someone, and 2 months have happened since that, big -1 annoying and used hate speech to me 2 months ago when I gave proof to Magpieman_ that he doxxed someone.

czmpos

Slicer
also, watching the appeal closely i saw he said the person who he doxxed no longer plays and he apologized but...1677777935715.pngwhat about this daux? he said you didnt apologized + you said he doesnt play anymore, but i play netherite almost everyday with him, if you are going to appeal your ban please stop lying.

czmpos

Slicer
also if anyone needs the traduction here is it

czmpos: my name
Blaze: his name
czmpos: daux se disculpó contigo? // czmpos: did daux apologized with you? (asesinando is called daux when he used to play)
czmpos: por pasar tu doxx digo // czmpos: for sharing your doxx/doxxing you im saying
blaze: No

czmpos

Slicer
another thing, 1677780366122.pnghere im talking with blaze and he asks me what does it says in the text and i traduce it to him, then he said '' hahaha but he never talked to me, he never apologized ''

DevvyVR

Muted
You can fly? You must be some kind of bird. Can you lay eggs too? I bet the eggs would make a good omelette. (+0 neutral. Good you apologized for doxxing and for flying but doxxing still very bad and we don’t have any bird cages remaining)
we spent our last ones on splinian

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We will not be lifting the ban at this time. You were doxing players as recently as 3 months ago, which included some very harmful personal information. On top of this you lied in your appeal, as you never apologized to one of the people you doxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back