Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

7Deevil for Slicer

Status
Not open for further replies.

czmpos

Slicer
Since i was unbanned i saw him being an usefull member multiple times, he also is an active member and non toxic, he has been helping me with a lot of stuff and i think that he really deserves this honorary rank

REDBUGATTI12

+1 devil has teached me alot of things about loka in calls he's such a nice and chill guy to talk to when I need help with something he always helps me he deserves this

X_Cavator

Slicer
+1 devil has done a lot for the server by bringing in tons of new players and writing a very thorough guide to Loka completely in Spanish. He cares about the server, friendly w everyone, active, and he just the man fr

Mentq

+1 devil deserves it, he is a really good friend and is very cool and very friendly, we love him in hispanic community :D:D:D

obuth

Guardian
+1 Helpful, friendly, active and he has the most achievement points. Definitely deserving of the Slicer rank.

GhostOfImu

Slicer
Since i was unbanned i saw him being an usefull member multiple times, he also is an active member and non toxic, he has been helping me with a lot of stuff and i think that he really deserves this honorary rank
+1 super nice guy.Helped me personally with many things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back