Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

882k ban appeal

Muted
IGN at the time : 882k
Current IGN : dinosaurus882k
Time i got banned : 8 months ago
Ban reason : Assisting ban evasion

Hello Loka staff and players. Im here to dispute my ban and hopefully prove that i have changed in a positive way. When i got banned for Assisting ban evasion i was in vc with a banned player who was ban evading on Loka while being in the vc, so i was aware that he was ban evading and i didn't report it. i truly regret not reporting him but at the time i wasn't that familiar with the rules of Loka and i did not realise the harm Assisting ban evasion caused, so i would like to sincerely apologize to all of you. Sadly i cant change the past or rewrite my mistakes, but if this would happen again i would report it without a second thought. My ignorant behaviour has resulted into getting banned but if i look around 8 months back i see that i have genuinely changed as a person. So i think i will be everything but a negative influence to loka. I hope that in time the Loka community can forgive me for my regretful actions and i also want to apologize for disregarding the rules of Loka with stupid decisions.

Lastly i just want to say that i hope for a second chance on this wonderful server which i wouldn't make you regret. I also want to wish everyone currently reading this a great day thanks for reading my appeal i will respect everyone's answer.

if you wish to message me about this my discord is Troopez.

Last edited:
Back