Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

A Forgotten Blade Revealed

Defgnww

Slicer
It was a cool and unsuspecting evening when I made the trek to J'Daharai, the town owned by my fellow ally Eric. When I arrived, I snuck up on him for a sneak attack and defeated him in battle. We decided to keep dueling each other to prove our dominance. Eventually, I withdrew a certain blade I had brought with me: Dis Dik, a blade originally forged in the Osiris Alliance. I had never used this blade before, because I knew it was special and I could not afford to lose it.

Dis Dik cannot just be stolen. It will only obey its master in battle if the new owner defeats the old owner in battle while they have the blade. This means that it is very rare to obtain this blade and be able to master it in combat.

But I was careless. I brought it into battle with Eric. We fought on the outside of his town, and I had the upper hand for a while… But it wasn't enough. Eric proved to be greater than me and the blade, even though it obeyed my commands. When he hit me, I fell to the ground and saw Dis Dik fly into the air, landing perfectly in the hill, blade down. Eric saw the blade and removed it from the soil, and he suddenly looked as if he had grown much more powerful.

I couldn't believe it… Dis Dik had chosen a new master. We dueled after that a few more times, but he was unstoppable with the blade. The blade chooses its new master, but some are more fit for it than others… Eric is obviously the true master of Dis Dik.

I regret losing the blade to Eric. He deserves Dis Dik, but now that it has been released to a new owner, many Lokans will feel they are worthy of owning the blade. Eric will now live in fear, for his authority of Dis Dik will be challenged by all. Hopefully Dis Dik is enough to keep him safe in his quiet town.

It was an unsuspecting night, and now Loka will be consumed by the thought of having Dis Dik for their own.

Artagan

Slicer
Dis Dik cannot just be stolen
When he hit me, I fell to the ground and saw Dis Dik fly into the air
I couldn't believe it… Dis Dik had chosen a new master.
Eric is obviously the true master of Dis Dik.
He deserves Dis Dik
Eric will now live in fear, for his authority of Dis Dik will be challenged by all. Hopefully Dis Dik is enough to keep him safe in his quiet town.
It was an unsuspecting night, and now Loka will be consumed by the thought of having Dis Dik for their own.
424-hikaru-sulu.jpg

Back