Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

A Frightening Rumor

Defgnww

Slicer
Some people believe that Halloween is just a holiday for people to dress up as people they wish they could be.

Others use Halloween as an excuse to eat candy without being criticized for it.

Still others believe Halloween to be a day of fear and scary pranks.

And then there are the crazy. Some people believe Halloween to simply be a cover up for what really takes place on this spooky night.
There's an ancient Loka rumor that has been passed down for generations:

Halloween is actually the day where the dimensions of the Netherworld, the mysterious End, and our own world merge together as one. This is the day the armies of the evil dimensions try to enter into Loka and destroy all of humanity.
The story goes that the gods have been fighting a war against these dimensions, once every year... but the gods do not have infinite power. They say they are losing more and more every year, and soon we will have no defense from the terrors of hell. Halloween was just created to explain the slip ups of evil that the gods were beginning to have...

But that's just a silly rumor. Only the insane would believe a fairy tale such as this.
Even I have never heard of it, and I was one of them for the first years of my life.

Just be careful on Halloween. Some people may try to tell you this is true, but they only want to scare you. Happy Halloween!

Lazuli73

Slicer
Ghasts a ghouls are in sight,
in the day and in the night.

Darkness cloaks the fire-slime,
glowing eyes conceal its crimes.

Do not fear, just be weary,
for what I saw was no scary.

2014-10-28_18.20.31.png

Jedoi

Slicer
Defgnww, who says the Insane might not be right? Something is amiss, my friend, you'd be foolish not to see it. (Mwahaha)

Leasaur

Slicer
Attention all Lokans:

The rumours are true - at least for this world.
Late this evening, an entity calling itself the Nethermancer appeared in the global communications system. The Nethermancer seems to be some kind of ruler, or higher being, with the intention of conquering our world for his own. This means imprisonment for all of us, so it is time to take up arms.
The Nethermancer is establishing a dark link to the Loka overworld, which will be online approximately 12 hours from the time this is posted. We're not sure exactly what that means, but the Nethermancer has mentioned an army and also has intentions to somehow disable the Artifact's protection. Prepare yourselves, fellow Lokans.

To arms!

Back