Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

A History of Capitals

Mrp

Slicer
I worked on this list when I was still active and just stumbled over it today. Got it up to date and thought I would slap it here because it would probably be interesting to some people. It's cool to see when powers were overthrown and such, to me anyways. It should be noted that I arrived on Loka in December of 2016 so that is where the history that I know begins - Opyc helped me fill in previous months for Kalros but I have not found anyone that remembers what the powers of Ascalon or Garama were like exactly in 2016.

If you know who was capital then please let me know!

catfishjw

Slicer
Pls don’t do the big text thing I still have nightmares from when nova would do that when I’m browsing on mobile

Skuhoo

Administrator
Staff member
Elder
I rediscovered this thread from February 2016 that talks about us using our capital airship to teleport friendlies to fights. So Eldritch first got cap February 2016 and, as far as I remember, kept it until February 2018.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
The Alliance of Amberfell, Valkyrie, and Ibbish had control of Garama for much of 2016. I will have to do some digging to find the exact caps.

Back