Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

A New Beginning...

jibblypop

Guardian
Quick Update!

What's up GAMERS! HAHA NECRO POST AMIRITE yeah I don't want to hear it. I cant remember the last time I posted an update
because I have been buried in making map-arts, digging WAY too much sand, and grinding hard on the road to become....
LOKAS FIRST true MILLIONAIRE!!!!!

All of my map-arts!

These are most of the map-arts I have created so far and the last one is what I am currently working on!

Jabba Mapart.pngJust Dont Do It Mapart.png

L Mapart.pngMichael Mapart.png
Loka Mapart.pngLoka Vending Machine Mapart.png
Spooky Ronald Mapart.pngStar Wars Mapart.png
Mandalorian Mapart.png
Sparklypop Unfinished Mapart.png

The last two are definitely my favorites so far but I may take a break once I finish the Sparklypop map-art... It is time to move on
to ACTUALLY continuing the progress of the town and hopefully one day COMPLETE it! I shall post updates on the actual
building progress of the town so far in the next post.... BECAUSE I CAN ONLY ATTACH TEN IMAGES
GRRRRRRRR.

jibblypop

Guardian
Progress on the town!

In the screenshots you can see that I have COMPLETELY switched my walls from stone to sand and I have also finally completed
adding sand to the entire floor of the hole. I did this so I could shape the bottom into a TARTOOINE like landscape and so I could
actually build stuff in my town and it make sense. With that being said the first thing I did was recreate my Arcanum into a
desert themed-ish style along with a nice small house to go along with it! Enjoy! I am also planning to turn the oak signs
around the hole into birch ones because duh sandy!

VUmethY.jpg
ARCANUM UPDATE.png

LokaMC's Richest Player Without A Doubt!

I am a scammer because this is only a sign on a chest but that is my current count!
Reaching this milestone of having a million shards is something I have always wanted to do
but never thought it was even close to being possible.... UNTIL TODAY BABY! JOBY GOT
BANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL POST A YOUTUBE VIDEO OPENING THEM AND SHOWING PROOF
LATER I HAVE TO WARP TO THIS FIGHT!!!!! <3

dont ask for more proof.png

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
Now that Jib is confirmed the richest man on Loka, it's only an obvious next step that he should begin to get rid of his wealth AS QUICKLY as possible by giving it all to FoxyBearGaming poor town of Sylvis.

adawee

Sentry
Progress on the town!

In the screenshots you can see that I have COMPLETELY switched my walls from stone to sand and I have also finally completed
adding sand to the entire floor of the hole. I did this so I could shape the bottom into a TARTOOINE like landscape and so I could
actually build stuff in my town and it make sense. With that being said the first thing I did was recreate my Arcanum into a
desert themed-ish style along with a nice small house to go along with it! Enjoy! I am also planning to turn the oak signs
around the hole into birch ones because duh sandy!

VUmethY.jpg
View attachment 2563

LokaMC's Richest Player Without A Doubt!

I am a scammer because this is only a sign on a chest but that is my current count!
Reaching this milestone of having a million shards is something I have always wanted to do
but never thought it was even close to being possible.... UNTIL TODAY BABY! JOBY GOT
BANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL POST A YOUTUBE VIDEO OPENING THEM AND SHOWING PROOF
LATER I HAVE TO WARP TO THIS FIGHT!!!!! <3

View attachment 2564
great now build a statue of you riding jabba while holding a lightsaber

jibblypop

Guardian
What Everyone Has Been Waiting For...

What's up its joby back again with a few updates. FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT!!!! THE
ONE AND ONLY SPARKLYPOP MAP-ART HAS BEEN COMPLETED!!! WOOOOO!
*intensely/passionately stares into sparkys eyes*

babygorl.png

What's To Come . . .

That is RIGHT!!! SOOON this build will be finished and
built on the live server and everything I have amassed over my time on LOKAMC
will be put into their respective exhibits. MORE PICTURES TO COME JUST YOU WAIT BABY!

gggggg.png

*LIGHTSABER NOISES*

There have been 9 lightsabers created and the ones that have not been sold will be spread
out amongst the three continents for those lucky few to just stumble upon whilst exploring!
GOOD LUCK THOUGH I AM LITERALLY GOING TO HIDE THE REST IN THE MOST
IMPOSSIBLE SPOTS EVER! :D HERE IS A PICTURE OF ONE AND THE REST LOOK
SIMILAR BUT REPRESENT DIFFERENT JEDI/SITH IN STAR WARS!

saber baby.png

Last edited:

jibblypop

Guardian
Loka Museum Update!

Oh yeah baby yeah! Below are gonna be a few screenshots inside the Loka Museum! These are
some exhibits I have made of players from the past and present! They display all the donations
they gave whether valuable or just memorable from their time on Loka! Also all of the
players will have their history/stories from their time written in the books in the lecterns!

Sparklypop!

The first two exhibits are people from the great fan fiction Sparklypop and
their beginnings in the lonesome jail cells of Valinor...

jibblypop Exhibit.png

Sparky___ Exhibit.png

Our Beginning....png

Other Notable Exhibits!

These next few are from those who have either donated their items to be memorialized forever
or I have um... "acquired" their items in a different way...

Leasaur Exhibit.png

Landroiel Exhibit.png

Zor Exhibit.png

Diego and Gali Exhibit.png

Nerd Nation Exhibit.png

Lokan Lore Items/Rarities!

This display shows all of the items I have collected thus far that are either server/town lore or
very rare items that cannot be obtained anymore... This is not a final display as I want to
give more detail to certain items considering how rare they are with books/stories that
go along with them but I wanted to display them anyways so here you go!

Lokan Lore Rarities.png

A little side note for all of you "rich" players out there do not ever step to me you couldn't
even comprehend the amount of wealth I have... Psh...

Last edited:

jibblypop

Guardian
NEW TOWN UPDATE!

Yo what is up gang, we back at it once again with alot of different updates that will end up
being multiple posts but at least yall will be filled in with everything I have done since my
last post. ITS GONNA BE ALOT SO BUCKLE UP BUDDY. ALSO COMING UP ON MY
5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY WOOOOOOOO HOW AM I STILL HERE LMAO!

NEW MAP-ARTS!

This I figured I would start first with all of the new map-arts I have made since my last post and its QUITE A FEW SO HERE
GOES THE SCREENSHOT SPAM LMAO. In the future I plan on doing bigger and better map-arts instead of
all of these smaller ones that I banged out. YERRRRRRRRR ENJOY.

GIBBY Map-art.pngMonopoly Map-art.png
Me Map-art.pngSadPepe Map-art.png
Skechers Map-art.pngSexy Man Map-art.png
Creation of Adam Map-art.pngJabba The Trump Map-art.png
Piano Map-arts.png
Laptop Map-arts.png

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:

jibblypop

Guardian
...POST CONTINUED!

Alchemy Map-arts.png

That about sums up all of the current map-arts I have created, as I said I am planning on
only focusing on bigger ones from now on so It may take longer to make them but they will be much
COOLER AND AWESOME TO HAVE. Also all of these map-arts and their displays for some of them will
be moved to the 2nd floor of the museum which is going to be an art exhibit! SO IF YOU WANT
ANY OF YOUR MAP-ARTS TO BE IN THE ART EXHIBIT PART OF THE MUSEUM MESSAGE ME ON
DISCORD BABY YERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

NOW FOR ALL OF THE NEW BUILDS AROUND TOWN!

This part of the post will just be me showcasing any new builds I have made since the last
update plus a few little extra things I have added to the town! ENJOY!

THE TARTOOINE CANTINA!

Mos Eisley Cantina.png

Cantina Interior.pngCantina Interior 2.png

SANDCRAWLER!

Sandcrawler.png

Sandcrawler Interior.png

RAZOR CREST AND CREW!

Razor Crest.png

OTHER BUILDS!

Tragedy....png

Visitors.png

ALL OF THE NEW VOID STORAGES!

New Void Storage Added.png

Why CANT I ADD MORE THAN 10 IMAGES TO ONE POST THIS IS SO DUMB
SKUHOO IS BUILT LIKE A FIRE HYDRANT FIGURE IT OUT. Also that is all of the new builds next shall be
a museum update on all of the new exhibits/other things I have built in it! MMMM CHEZBURGER.

TO BE CONTINUED...

jibblypop

Guardian
...POST CONTINUED!

ALRIGHT NOW MUSEUM TIME BABYYYYYYYYY, I have been asked alot as to why
the museum isn't open and that is merely because I don't want to open it until
it is completely finished top to bottom, BUT ENJOY ALL OF THESE SCREENSHOTS
that basically shows everything I have done so far. In the future I am sure ill show my
plans for the 2nd level which will be the Art exhibit section. SHOWCASING ANY AND ALL
Map-arts that I have made and others have made so be on the lookout for that!

MUSEUM UPDATE!

Auru Exhibit.png
FatalDeath Exhibit.pngLobsterLarry Exhibit.png
Lored Stuff Upstairs Left.pngLored Stuff Upstairs Right.png
Lored Swords.png
More Lored Swords2.pngMore Lored Swords.png

TO BE CONTINUED...

jibblypop

Guardian
...POST CONTINUED!

Skuhoo Exhibit.pngUnallowed Exhibit.png
Asynchronized Exhibit.pngEMPTY.png

That is all of the current exhibits and new builds inside the museum I have made and there
is space for 2 or 3 more player exhibits on the first floor along with the empty one at the
end if anyone is interested in having their items/legacy EXHIBITIFED in the only true
real museum on Loka.... all other are phonies and don't compare... Even though
they might LOOK NICER they don't have the items I have... ANYWAYS! Here are
some fun statistics for ya about the museum!

Swords: 219

Bows: 34

Helmets: 18
Chestplates: 16
Pants: 14
Boots: 16

Misc: 366

Total Lored Items: 683

That is roughly the amount of lored items total that I have in the museum. I have
added more items recently since.. SILVERHAND FELL, But I don't want to go and re-count so we
will use these numbers for now! Let me know if you want any other statistics or if you would
like to know anything else about the museum don't be shy! I would like to showcase somehow all
of the rarer/cooler items in some way but taking a million screenshots of all the different
items would take WAY TOO MANY POSTS and too much time so if anyone knows a better
way PLEASE TELL ME.

THAT IS ALL SEE YOU NEXT POST!

That about sums up EVERYTHING I THINK SO FAR
THAT I HAVE DONE I WILL SEE YOU ALL in 3 years when I COME BACK FOR
ANOTHER UPDATE LMAO I HOPE BY THEN ALL OF YOUR TOWNS HAVE FALLEN AND
I HAVE LOOT GOBLIN'ED IT ALL MUAHAHHAHAHA BYEEEE!

Underground Hole Has Begun....pngsoonono.png

^ Y: -64 I am coming for you... soon... ^

Last edited:
Back