Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Abusive Reject Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steak__

Username: AbusiveReject

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for ban: Racist comment towards another player

Why should you get unbanned:

I was banned for toxicity on Loka since I called another player on the server a vulgar and racist slur several months ago. I genuinely am sorry for my behavior and sorry to the staff who had to see the words I said. I do not want to make excuses because I did mess up and take 100% responsibility for it. I am asking for forgiveness, not to forget what happened. I believe that you have to acknowledge your mistakes to grow as a person. I took the initiative to change my behavior, and I think I am now ready to rejoin the community. I am hoping you will see that I have changed and give me the chance to prove that.

The advice that I received on the last appeal I have taken to heart. Magpieman told me that “if we get reports of similar behavior outside of Loka or ban evading before that time, we will no longer consider any further appeals.” I took this very seriously and had been watching my behavior when playing on other servers. During this period, I believe I changed my behavior immensely, both online and in my day-to-day life.

I greatly value the Loka community and dearly miss being apart of it. I want to be able to contribute to this community I love so much in a positive way.

Bfloca

+ 1 steak is a really nice guy and every time someone brings up something racist he tells you to stop. #Freesteak #Reformed

snowy

+1 i think steak deserves second chance and by the way he's a cool guy and in general great guy to know (and i like talking with him -////////-)
#FREESTEAK

jakeman5

Slicer
+1 I have never heard Steak say anything remotely toxic or racist. As people who know me would say, I am extremely against being racist in VC's and using racial slurs. People change when they learn from their mistakes, through my interactions with Steak I truly believes he has changed. I hope you are willing to give him a second chance and let him show that he has changed. Everyone deserves a second chance.

"People do make mistakes and I think they should be punished. But they should be forgiven and given the opportunity for a second chance. We are human beings."
David Millar

Wemb

+1 obviously I am his friend so I am rooting for him to be unbanned but what he did was a mistake (which he recognizes). He had no intent of his message being seen and ever since he has been banned he has been very considerate of what he says before he says it. Calling it an accident is not an excuse but i do believe he deserves a second chance.

Marioistrash

Guardian
I haven't really seen any toxicity with steak in vc's and minecraft servers, however I havent really known him that much, as for now im gonna say that he kinda changed i guess lol

Haldyir

Slicer
+ 1 Surely we can hope a sense of maturity has ensued. Everyone has their moments, even when it's not ones they are proud of. Nevertheless, he is a dedicated member of the community however this should be his only warning.

I like the staff having a hard stance against racism on Loka. Keeps the community clean.

casperistrash

big +1 steak is a great guy never seen anything toxic or racist behavior from him, he really wants to be unbanned mans made a kit on pvp legacy to replicate loka damage so he can practice... free the man

A_uj

Slicer
+1 my experience with him on other servers has been really pleasant and i think he has genuinely changed in the months since his ban

Lurnn

Slicer
+1 I have never heard Steak say anything remotely toxic or racist. As people who know me would say, I am extremely against being racist in VC's and using racial slurs. People change when they learn from their mistakes, through my interactions with Steak I truly believes he has changed. I hope you are willing to give him a second chance and let him show that he has changed. Everyone deserves a second chance.

"People do make mistakes and I think they should be punished. But they should be forgiven and given the opportunity for a second chance. We are human beings."
David Millar
frances in paris

But yeah ssteak hella chill, Ion think he was even tryna be racist at the time he was just being edgy kid and has clearly grown up, I belief he ready to Go Forth! again. So yup, +1 free ssteak he reformed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back