Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion activate the chains after ranked duel started

CoraWhy

this is actually for fair gameplay because some low ms people going to crit box when they out of pots or whenever they want they just wait for their opponent in there because they are low ms. its unfair for high ms people because we hit slower then low ms they have high chance to win i dont know how you do it but someone should do something about it (its not a rage suggestion) you can say just dont go to crit box but they just waiting in there and you cant do anything about it

Krylo

-1 some people could just not leave their box at the start which would glitch out the chains

doota

how about instead of spawning in cages u just spawn in the open and remove the cages entirely sorta like minemen club

ChickPro

Sentry
Community Rep
this is actually for fair gameplay because some low ms people going to crit box when they out of pots or whenever they want they just wait for their opponent in there because they are low ms. its unfair for high ms people because we hit slower then low ms they have high chance to win i dont know how you do it but someone should do something about it (its not a rage suggestion) you can say just dont go to crit box but they just waiting in there and you cant do anything about it
Just use the bow to be up health when they run in, people only win in the box when the other player decides to commit aswell.

BIGSIZZLEE

-1 no

Back