Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Add A Protection For New Players Making a Town

bbrax

We all know and understand that getting spawn killed on a new server is very frustrating and makes the player want to rage. Also, it kind of prevents new communities from playing Loka. I suggest that we add like a 24 hour protection of New Players that made a new town, this prevents people spawn killing, raiding, or any other things that happens. Or, just make the lockdown rivi buff be active for new towns full of new players for 24 hours. This would make the server more "noob friendly" and would make the server more welcoming to new players who are looking for a new server to play.

Greeneryy

Muted
i wonder who’s this directed to… anyway there’s a rule for it anyway already i’m p sure lemme check

Greeneryy

Muted
ok so rule 6.1 states don’t kill the same person repeatedly, which i don’t know how it’s enforced nowadays cause ik people who used to farm their lore kills by doing that, and then 6.2 that says don’t camp around towns or dock, but docks pvp is something’s that’s beeen around for a while so idk how both this rules are supposed to be enforced nowadays

Kotten

Slicer
-1 better be quick cuz you already know i'm coming for that sweet, sweet loot

OGC.a162078918eb7bb7f2d25c4a1b5c51b1

PartayArc

Sentry
ok so rule 6.1 states don’t kill the same person repeatedly, which i don’t know how it’s enforced nowadays cause ik people who used to farm their lore kills by doing that, and then 6.2 that says don’t camp around towns or dock, but docks pvp is something’s that’s beeen around for a while so idk how both this rules are supposed to be enforced nowadays
6.1 is usually enforced when someone repeatedly goes over to a foreign town and kills their town members soon as they go back to their home tile. 6.2 was added when players used to camp the spawn docks and continental docks to figure out where other players were going, usually the camping lasted for hours. Sharding didn't exist when 6.2 was added so no funny commands showed everyone per continent.

Greeneryy

Muted
6.1 is usually enforced when someone repeatedly goes over to a foreign town and kills their town members soon as they go back to their home tile. 6.2 was added when players used to camp the spawn docks and continental docks to figure out where other players were going, usually the camping lasted for hours. Sharding didn't exist when 6.2 was added so no funny commands showed everyone per continent.
what if both people involved in that are consenting to that? referring to 6.1

Back