Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Add More Benefits To Supporter/Boosted

bbrax

Loka, everyone knows how much having supporter is a scam, so, I suggest that we add more benefits to it.
- Discounting Lore Scrolls (10-20%)
Normal Lore Scrolls - 350
Hex Lore Scrolls - 900
- Adding More Kill Messages
That's all I can think of without going overboard so feel free to add more to this thread.

Scotlxnd

Sentry
Supporters should be focused on helping the server, rather than receiving additional advantages that make it pay-to-win. Also, it's not a scam, by supporting the server, you're contributing to its upkeep, not receiving extra items

But I agree about the kill messages,we should definitely have new ones.

dmacest

+1 there should be more cosmetics in the game as a whole, i feel like theres not enough benefits to having supporter

bbrax

Supporters should be focused on helping the server, rather than receiving additional advantages that make it pay-to-win. Also, it's not a scam, by supporting the server, you're contributing to its upkeep, not receiving extra items

But I agree about the kill messages,we should definitely have new ones.
But adding more benefits to supporter would intrigue more players into supporting the server :D

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
But adding more benefits to supporter would intrigue more players into supporting the server :D
Purchasing of orbs is another way the server makes money. So by making one system of payment more obsolete just to incentivise players to get another system of payment makes no sense.

The server is already very generous when it comes to handing out orbs during major events and holidays, and at certain times of the year making orb costs *significantly* cheaper like during Black Friday.

So whilst you may not believe supporter is the best bang for your buck. Several other players would disagree and will keep paying for the service at its current state.

If players didn't believe supporter was worth it, they wouldn't buy it, simple economics.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Worth noting that some of the supporter perks flatly don't presently work. The 2 pets are an example but they will be fixed as we work on treasure knives.

It's also the case that the Supporter package provides more for its value than buying orbs any other way.

As we add more cosmetics though we can certainly consider if any in the Supporter package should be updated/changed out.

bbrax

Worth noting that some of the supporter perks flatly don't presently work. The 2 pets are an example but they will be fixed as we work on treasure knives.

It's also the case that the Supporter package provides more for its value than buying orbs any other way.

As we add more cosmetics though we can certainly consider if any in the Supporter package should be updated/changed out.
Thank you cryptite that would be most appreciated.

bbrax

Also I dont know if this is easy implementable but maybe if someone has had supporter for 6 months they get a new helm or maybe even one for 12 months too

Back