Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Add More Ways To Spend Cores

Eyvah

Hello loka minecrafters im eyvah today im back with another great suggestion. So as you guys know everybody has way too much cores and literally dont have anything to spend on except like a few lores, build mats, pot mats etc.

As more time passes, people will keep getting richer and richer and there wont be anything for them to do on the server. So my suggestion is adding more ways to spend/lose money on the server, invest it, or just to spend it! I believe this will help the economy a lot, and make players lose some money when things doesnt go right. But currently, loka economy is just making the rich more richer as they know how to make money.

If you have any suggestions about what could be added to balance the economy please comment down below!!!!

Oplife

Hello loka minecrafters im eyvah today im back with another great suggestion. So as you guys know everybody has way too much cores and literally dont have anything to spend on except like a few lores, build mats, pot mats etc.

As more time passes, people will keep getting richer and richer and there wont be anything for them to do on the server. So my suggestion is adding more ways to spend/lose money on the server, invest it, or just to spend it! I believe this will help the economy a lot, and make players lose some money when things doesnt go right. But currently, loka economy is just making the rich more richer as they know how to make money.

If you have any suggestions about what could be added to balance the economy please comment down below!!!!
ahh yes we need a way to spend all ur scammed money!!!

Back