Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Add more weird methods to zyre

Kotten

Slicer
just do 1 thing. Bring back explosion holes and maybe tnt minecarts because chaos and fun hooray!
how often does zyre reset?

Last edited:

mimo4

Slicer
+1 i keep seeing all these suggestions complaining about all the weird methods to fight on loka and whatnot the solution is not to remove these methods it is to double down

berdb

Slicer
i dont think i have ever seen a scummed 1v1 at end
You have never lived the life of a full invis end gank rat... Everyday you would see player after player be betrayed then start crying in chat that 10 people were on them... You have never felt true betrayal..

doota

You have never lived the life of a full invis end gank rat... Everyday you would see player after player be betrayed then start crying in chat that 10 people were on them... You have never felt true betrayal..
i remember in eden you got mad at me for always using up the eden invis

mimo4

Slicer
i dont think i have ever seen a scummed 1v1 at end
i have seen it constantly happen. outnumbered fights were also always a massive thing in end that people would endlessly complain about in chat. if im being honest i think all the appeal for end is just nostalgia that has made people forget it had many of its own problems

Lexxnd

YES. I want to gank berdb while he quadruple stairs and 90's his way to heaven and then get bombed when I see a tnt minecraft fall from the sky and then get clipped in a montage +1 Yes.

This is a cry for help please help I cant counter the building
L34rn

Back