Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Add #SorryBoutThat to proving ground.

Lampp_

honestly readding pg chat wouldn't be the biggest issue considering the current state of lokas chat...

koi0001

Guardian
honestly readding pg chat wouldn't be the biggest issue considering the current state of lokas chat...

What exactly is the state of Loka chats?

The only reason they're as good as they are now is because of permamuted players.

I have a fear that allowing the people to use chat in PG would only promote unmuted players toeing the line and antagonising people. I think the short messages are fine.

Izw

Muted
I think it would be dumb to take suggestions from ppl who log on loka just to trash talk

Lampp_

What exactly is the state of Loka chats?

The only reason they're as good as they are now is because of permamuted players.

I have a fear that allowing the people to use chat in PG would only promote unmuted players toeing the line and antagonising people. I think the short messages are fine.
everyone is scared to talk in public discords lmao one report = perma mute
yes
perma mute people that talk bad in pg simple

koi0001

Guardian
The point is that we have to see people breaking rules, and players as it is currently literally can't break chat rules.

If we add back chats players who antagonise others could go unpunished because they toed the line and were just toxic and the players they annoyed would act out in response. I just don't think it ends well.

Last edited:
Back