Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Admin Appreciation Day

Defgnww

Slicer
With all the effort that the admins put into Loka, I think we ought to have a day dedicated to admin appreciation. Not like a day of worship (unless you're into that), just a day to thank the admins I guess.

Cryptite puts a huge amount of time and effort into Loka with constant updates and bug fixes.
Magpieman also helps a lot I'm sure, but I'm really not sure what he does (don't hate me :( )
The Guardians spend a lot of their time online helping out other people, or moderating things like raids and fights.
Even the Sentries deal a lot with new players and players that are just being annoying in general.
The community here on Loka is mostly really nice, and we really have the admins to thank for that as well.

So yeah, I think an Admin Appreciation day would be a welcome idea. As for a date, I'm thinking June 20th, or June 25th, just because June is a pretty great month.

gabrosen

Slicer
I believe this is one of the best ideas someone has ever had! Without these peoples contributions Loka would not be the amazing server it is today and might have not been a server at all o_O The money to pay for the server does come out of their pockets you know. I do greatly appreciate all the work these folks have done and without you I would be homeless! :D

Back