Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

AKHISARLI Ban Appeal/before 3 Month Rule

AKHISARLI

Muted
IGN at time of ban: 0mereise/AKHISARLI
Reason for ban: Hacking
Date of Ban: July 6th of 2023(9 months ago)
My previous appeal: https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/akhisarli-ban-appeal.8167/
Hi dear Lokans and Staff members, It's been 2 months since my last appeal, I have been banned because I used various hacks with Doomsday, more details are included in my previous appeal, but shortly after; we found Doomsday on 04/16/23 we thought it was working and undetectable in other servers, so we thought we could use it in Loka as well, we've shared Doomsday with few people and started using it in Loka, we ranked up pretty fast (Roughly Iron III -> Emerald II) And I was trying new tactics to avoid being SS'ed, then we decided to uninstall the doomsday from all of our PCs and Loka was updated to a newer version so our Doomsday would not work anymore, so basically we decided to quit, but I wasn't able to fully quit, I was constantly checking if Doomsday will be updated to a newer version.

After quite a time I saw they updated Doomsday so it could be working in Loka as before, no clue why but I started using it again after I promise I won't again. I wasn't blatant this time in ranked but still in conquests I was getting around 10 kills and more than 1.2k damage nearly every conquest.

SS; Like I said in the previous appeal, I don't really remember what happened in SS so will not be %100 accurate, I will tell what happened with my perspective and with my thoughts,
Echo(It's Minecraft SS tool); Firstly Skuhoo scanned my PC and said Echo Found the Doomsday,

Winprefecthview: Simply this program finds the files you run/have on your computer(?), such as "processes hacker and everything". I tried to understand how this works to find doomsday and find out how it works. But in my opinion, this application is something that helps find the name of doomsday, not whether it is running or not (it finds the name of Doomsday on my computer even when Doomsday is not injected). Even if it detects the injection of doomsday, I could not find how to do it. Skuhoo knows better than me.

Apology: After my ban, I acted pretty unconscious, I was angry because I didn't really believe that Skuhoo wasn't able to find my Doomsday and banned me unfairly, even tho I knew I was hacking. Then I DMed a few admins with anger, After Skuhoo I apologized to all other staff that had to deal with me, and to the staff I took their time off. At that time I really felt into my loser ego and badmouthed skuhoo to Cryptite, I really embarrass what I have done. Maybe it is not clear from the messages how much I regret it but I am really sorry, But I truly apologize to the entire Loka community and their Rules.

CoraWhy

+1 he is really nice person he helped me when i started to loka. yangin var niye bana vuruyosun deniz 😄

PJglizzyy

SupremAce was using my forum account i didnt -1 this appeal > hes a nice guy and i think he deserves a unban +1 (supreme stop using this shit)

Last edited:
Back