Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

AKHISARLI ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKHISARLI

Muted
IGN at the time of ban/present day: AKHISARLI/0mereise

Reason for ban: Hacking

6 months ago (July 6th) I got banned for the use of hacks/cheats in order to get an advantage over other people, I mainly used hitbox, but i want say true about myself I mostly used hitbox but I want to write all the cheats I used: Reach (I entered with Meteor client at first, we tried Reach on vc with my friend Vahs1Kurt for arround 10 minutes), ESP (Dragon Island, Garama RI, Zyre, Cove) Fly, Tracers( Garama RI Dragon Island) Hitbox(everywhere) Freecam(everywhere)

How did i start cheating? First, I used meteor on crusalis (minecraft server, ancient greek wars period) NameTag, hitbox (Because obviously most people on the server were cheating and the punishment wasnt perma, so I used hitbox) meteor wasnt a useful cheat and it had a high chance of being caught. I didnt like meteor's NameTag because meteor's ''NameTags'' doesnt show towns, basically I couldnt see who is my ally and who is my enemy. this makes meteor is a useless client. when I looked at the screen of who injected Doomsday, they could see who was their ally and who was their enemy, but I didnt download it to my computer because I was afraid of having a virus. One day NAYFO3 and me were cheating on polaris lobby, we were doing meteor vs Doomsday and Nayfo toggled something like bhop and then he was frozen by Jodie. (04/16/23)

Nayfo told me that he uninjected doomsday on cheat menu, and echo didnt catch him then we thought ''we can use it on loka and maybe Skuhoo's Echo wont catch us. Unlike Meteor, Doomsday was more useful and chances of being ''caught'' were low. Shiro already knew i used meteor as i said so we shared doomsday with him too. Then we started to rank up quickly by cheating. When Arda and Troxicy came to the VC, we shared doomsday with Arda(Im not trying to get someone banned after 6 months. If someone is going to be sad or complain about reality please dont complain on my appeal and turn my appeal into a forum war.) and Troxicy.

As i said we started to rankup quickly(These ranks may not be accurate), if I remember correctly;
AKHISARLI Iron III --> Emerald II (I went down to Emerald I because it was Sunday)Barebones Gold I --> Gold III (Dae understood it and sent a message something about doomsday i dont remember %100 but he understood i was cheating so i didnt want to get caught.Then I didnt use my cheats against those who have the same ping as me or are clearly better than me in sword pvp the player list i didnt cheat on ranked barebones list for example Babysoy, TgsHalo, Dae.)
Vahs1Kurt Iron II --> Gold III or Gold III+ Barebones Iron III-Gold I --> Gold III or GoldIII+
Zek1Kurt Iron I-III --> Duelist
Nayfo Iron I-II --> GoldIII+
Troxicy Copper II-Iron I --> GoldIII+ our ranks were something like that if i am not wrong☢️.

Within a day, almost everyone in our group ranked up to emerald . Then eyvah joined Truckia VC, and i duel'd eyvah. eyvah said, "You are definitely doing something" and he left the voicechat then asked me how I became an Emerald I (and he probably reported me).

Afterwards, we decided to continue using cheats in rank and said but lets become Iron again. A lot of people were calling Troxicy and Zek1Kurt cheating, so I made a group(04/24/2023) and sent a message to make the least mistakes because someone send a picture of nayfo and shiro injecting/using Doomsday. (There was no evidence that it was on loka for nayfo, but it was still risky) I sent a msg to the group, "Troxicy Zek1Kurt because of your rank We can get caught" (normally, since most of us were using cheats for the first time, we didnt know how to set the settings, so we were using random settings. Our settings were like 190-200, which means almost twice as much hitbox as a person.) Zek1Kurt replied and said ''I changed it to 150, and no one calls me as a cheater just Fxcille said you are cheating to me then he said lagger turk to me so no problem.''

About 1-2 days later, I removed doomsday from my pc by saying "lets remove doomsday, so we dont get banned from a BEST minecraft" in the voice chat and told everyone to remove doomsday(I removed doomsday). A few weeks later, Loka updated version, and doomsday became unusable in new version. I had already removed doomsday without getting caught and Doomsday couldnt be used anymore.I had already played without doomsday during the time the version was updated.

But 2-2.5 weeks before I got banned, I was constantly checking to see if Doomsday had updated version. One day I saw Doomsday started working on Loka, Zek1Kurt Nayfo and Troxicy had already knew that they started using it again. So I started using it again but i really dont know why did i start using cheats again.

I wasnt playing blatantly on ranked potion but I was getting kills in the conquests(Because i wanted to carry my team). In The first conquest which I got 10 kills i got a lot of free kills because of NameTags and ESP, I killed so many invis and people who were refilling and other kills were one tap (I did 1.1-1.2k damage, so for 10 kills and 1 assist, this means an average damage of 1 kill is 100 damage, so you can understand this is a lot of kills for 1100 damage.). The second conquest which I got 10 kills and 3 assist, some of them were free kill but i got top damage so i was blatantly cheating on conquest And in the evening Zek1Kurt(In the cq which I had 10 kills and 3 assists and Zek1Kurt had the 2nd highest damage.

So it was sus and I think that was the main reason why Skuhoo froze us ''increased kills and damage during conquests.'' anyway these are my thoughts)

What happened in SS:i still don't understand what exactly happened in SS, so I cant give 100% accurate information,(If there is mistake i am sorry its just my SUBJECTIVE thoughts and i just want to tell the truth) but at least I will share my own thoughts and what happened from my perspective and my SUBJECTIVE thoughts.

Echo:Lets start with Echo first, skuhoo scanned my computer and said that Echo found doomsday (after checking with other 1-2 programs if i am not wrong, I wrote something like "are we done" then he said echo already found it brother). And as everyone knows, Echo is a Minecraft SS tool so i dont need to explain it.

Winprefecthview: This is where things get most complicated this was the program that Skuhoo spent the most time on, simply this program finds the files you run/have on your computer(?), such as "processes hacker and everything". I tried to understand how this works to find doomsday and find out how it works. But in my opinion, this application is something that helps find the name of doomsday, not whether it is running or not (it finds the name of doomsday on my computer even when doomsday is not injected). Even if it detects the injection of doomsday, I could not find how to do it. Skuhoo knows better than me.

Journal Tool: ''This tool allows you to parse Journal logs, and filter them down.'' Its an free echo thing, i think its working like that Winprefetchview but you can also see whats deleted or SUS. And thats it.

Apology; After I got banned, I literally went crazy, because according to my own thoughts, Skuhoo had banned me unfairly, yes, I was cheating, but I thought that he couldnt find anything other than Echo, i made ticket for Echo result and said ''Your echo is working wrong your echo can only detect doomsday it cant detect its injected or not'' and blamed his echo to find a way to unban I sent a message to a few admins, including Cryptite, badmouthing Skuhoo. Maybe this was due to my anger at myself and my loser ego. I was worried that I might catch a point of view that Skuhoo missed and I would be banned, but it was entirely a matter of blaming the environment without any human fault. In this case, I really regret lying to Skuhoo and other admins during and after the SS process, it was all because of my own loser ego. In this case, I made a lot of accusations on behalf of Skuhoo, that's why first of all I want to Apologize to Skuhoo himself.😔

I really regret the transactions on their behalf, and when I look at what I see now, I feel like I am literally blushing and embarrassed in. Back then, I stopped using Cheat after April (If I'm not wrong) and continued to enjoy it on a server like Loka whose systems I like the most, but I don't know why I started back after quitting cheating, I really regret it. I've been on Loka Community for about 3 years now, and if I haven't miscalculated, I've been banned for almost 6 months, I'm learning from my mistakes, including the first time I was banned, and if I get unbanned again, I will never, ever use cheats. For the admins, I think I have been honest and helpful so far. (Except for me getting banned for cheating) To be frank, even 1 day after I was banned from Loka, I was clearly aware of my mistake, because all the messages I received embarrassed me every time and this made me regret my mistake... If I get the chance to play in Loka again, I will try my best to be a good Loka player. From now on, I will never go out outside the loka rules. Maybe it is not clear from the messages how much I regret it but I am really sorry, But I truly apologize to the entire Loka community and their Rules.

If you want to talk about my appeal we can talk in discord DM's, discord name: ykalast

Last edited:

PETI

-1 wait more time bec h were permad like 2 times already + u guys cheated and ruined a lot of players fun on the server

Deeuss

Well akhi, you are a cool guy prob one of the friendliest turks (At least to me) and this appeal is extremely well written and looks like one of the most honest ones in the entire website, with you explaining everything that you and your friend group

You arent gonna get unbanned, its been 6 months only and if I were you id wait at least for next summer or end of spring

But you have my +1

Babysoy

Slicer
You know exactly why you used cheats, to boost your ego. It's not been enough time since your permaban, you have ruined the fun from many players in zyre cove/conquest/ranked, in my personal opinion you do not deserve to get an unban -1 Best of lucks.

superclx

Akhisarli is a good person and has realized the seriousness his mistake, i think he should be give a second chance

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
+0 really good appeal but not enough time and thats why it would probably be denied. Imo shouldve waited longer for this

4desh

Muted
good appeal but Not enough time has passed, but tempban +1 for this beautiful appeal and positive answers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back