Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Alcaili Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alcaili

Hello Lokans, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all. I was banned around 4-5 months ago for inviting an alt account to my town. If you haven’t heard, the account SordidTiara, was bestofniger. At the time of inviting him, I thought it was a good idea because at the time loka was not very fun for me because I was not good at the game so I thought bringing him would mean I would be winning battles more often as well as someone who I could talk to without it getting awkward. It all started when my friend bruttah messaged me telling me to add SordidTiara to the town and after a lot of talking to him I agreed to it and when I woke up, bestofniger was in my dms asking me to vc. He showed me a clip of Guns4Days and I didn’t think too much of it at the time until he started asking me to invite him to town so I did because he peer pressured me to do it by consistently asking me to do it every day so I ended up doing it. The day or two before he found out I instantly regretted all the decisions that I made of inviting him and not telling a staff member. Today I have grown as a person and I am more assertive and I am not going to do ANYTHING stupid or unnecessary.

Sincerely, Alcaili/Fusion <3

Oplife

Why is everyone -1 because of waiting longer? id think 4-5 months is enough time for something like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back