Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Alcoves

Ronshaud

Slicer
So I was wandering around Spawn and decided to check on the Alcoves. When I got there, I seen some great looking Alcoves, then I started to think that some of the Alcoves are useless and give no info about a town. Looks like that they just got it to just build at spawn, but anyways. My Suggestion is that we could either have more Alcoves for towns that want others to join by advertising in the Alcoves, or we could just get who just built something just because they had the perms at spawn to build it, we should either get them to take it down or either use it wisely. For advertisement, not Sandbox Time. I understand if your still designing it but, the ones I see look like they aren't. Please do something about it. Thanks!

Zor95

Slicer
I don't think many town owners realize that they're allowed 1 infinite bookshelf in their alcove.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Some alcoves need to be reverted, basically. Generally I'll give a 1 week notice to towns who have useless or unfinished alcove designs to get them to update it. If they don't, I'll revert it and open up the slot. This needs to be done for quite a few alcoves.

That said, with the amount of new towns popping up, we could certainly just stand to have more alcoves as well

Back