Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Alnh appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alnh

Hello, I was perm banned on 12/1/22 for "Macroing". So Im here to appeal my ban and attempt to get shortened to a temp ban since I don't think that it is a perm ban reason. (My humble opinion)

So I just died from a 3v1 in Zyre when I got frozen by Skuhoo, he asked for my anydesk code and started screensharing me. Therefore, without knowing clearing my recicle bin would be a ban reason, I did it. Minutes ago I just deleted Razer Synapse and knew it would be a problem, I apologize for lying to Skuhoo and taking his time saying that I uninstalled the app days ago. The reason why I did this is because I do play EggWars in a server where macros are allowed and I do had a setting for this, I didn’t thought the setting was on and that’s the reason why the anticheat detect it.
I’ve been playing Loka for over 3 years now and since macros weren't allowed I stopped using them, it was just a mistake at the wrong time.
After he found that I uninstall razer synapse he made me execute a click speed test, I made the test and did 9.50 cps and 9.35. Then he said I did more in the gank but as I told him in discord I don´t need more than 9.5 cps (without doing jitter click just normally clicking with my both fingers) for repoting. I told him I can record me 1v1ing with my hand so he sees I don't use macros and I would like to clarify that the program to configure them has already been deleted and I will not use it again so as not to generate more conflicts on servers where these are not legal, such as Loka.
I completely agree with the ban but since I didn’t notice the setting was on, and still I swear I haven't used macros in Loka, I don’t think it’s a permanent ban reason, also I promise it won’t happen again if you give me other chance.
After getting banned and blocked from his discord, I realize the ban was deserved, but as I said I think it should be a temp ban,
Loka it’s the only server I really play a lot in minecraft and the one I like the most, although I’ve never had big conflicts or punishments in the past, except for having used labymod, having no idea that it was illegal and receiving a warn for it more than a year ago. As I said before if you need any more proof or any record of me playing I will help you with that.
I hope you understand the case and you can give me a second chance to play again on this server.
The decision is in your hands and thank you for taking the time to read the appeal.
Best Regards.

Last edited:

98d_

Slicer
Hello, I was perm banned on 1/12/22 for "Macroing". So Im here to appeal my ban and attempt to get shortened to a temp ban since I don't think that it is a perm ban reason. (My humble opinion)

So I just died from a 3v1 in Zyre when I got frozen by Skuhoo, he asked for my anydesk code and started screensharing me. Therefore, without knowing clearing my recicle bin would be a ban reason, I did it. Minutes ago I just deleted Razer Synapse and knew it would be a problem, I apologize for lying to Skuhoo and taking his time saying that I uninstalled the app days ago. The reason why I did this is because I do play EggWars in a server where macros are allowed and I do had a setting for this, I didn’t thought the setting was on and that’s the reason why the anticheat detect it.
I’ve been playing Loka for over 3 years now and since macros weren't allowed I stopped using them, it was just a mistake at the wrong time.
After he found that I uninstall razer synapse he made me execute a click speed test, I made the test and did 9.50 cps and 9.35. Then he said I did more in the gank but as I told him in discord I don´t need more than 9.5 cps (without doing jitter click just normally clicking with my both fingers) for repoting. I told him I can record me 1v1ing with my hand so he sees I don't use macros.
I completely agree with the ban but since I didn’t notice the setting was on, and still I swear I haven't used macros in Loka, I don’t think it’s a permanent ban reason, also I promise it won’t happen again if you give me other chance.
After getting banned and blocked from his discord, I realize the ban was deserved, but as I said I think it should be a temp ban,
Loka it’s the only server I really play a lot in minecraft and the one I like the most, although I’ve never had big conflicts or punishments in the past, except for having used labymod, having no idea that it was illegal and receiving a warn for it more than a year ago. As I said before if you need any more proof or any record of me playing I will help you with that.
I hope you understand the case and you can give me a second chance to play again on this server.
The decision is in your hands and thank you for taking the time to read the appeal.
Best Regards.
+1 pe alaneitor

Dae_

Muted
We would like to remind everyone that these are against Lokas rules and those caught using them will be banned. In our eyes this is no different from hacking and will result in the same punishment. Please consider this a warning to all and we will not be giving players 'second chances'.
There's no evidence you didn't use it outside of conquest for starters and even so, a tempban would automatically be giving a second chance which they've said they will not be giving. You not only used it, but you tried to hide it and even lied to staff. If you understand why you were banned, then you should also understand why it shouldn't be a temp ban. big -1 stop macroing

LobsterLarry

-1 Staff have stated on multiple occasions that any macros used on Loka would result in a permanent ban. We have denied multiple cases in the past due to this rule and so why should your case be any different than the others we have denied? Not to mention the fact that you lied during a SS and got caught should add that your dishonesty does not help with your appeal, and that you should probably wait a few months before attempting to get a reduction/unban. (Considering you got banned just a few days ago). Regardless of in or out of conquest using Macros IS a permanent bannable offense, and has been stated as such for a long time now.

Piruletaas

Sentry
Regardless of in or out of conquest using Macros IS a permanent bannable offense, and has been stated as such for a long time now.
I do not agree with you Larry, there is people that got caught using macros out of conquest and they weren't permabanned, just a 1 month tempban because they never had other offenses on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back