Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

An apology :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!
Firstly I'd start off by pointing out that this is not a ban appeal (It's in the complaints/ban disputes section because I didn't really know where to post this)!
So I've recently been permanently banned on Loka for making racist comments towards BuscoNombre, a player of my alliance on the server. Well some of you might know the whole story while some might not so I'm just going to make a resume of what happened without going into details; after ArcherSquid died in a fight I became mega salty since busco was guilty of his death, so then I started calling him names (you can find that on the loka forums in magpie's post anyway), I know what I said is pretty offensive but since I thought Busco was a friend he would've talked to me about it to clear things up and ask me to apology, but unfortunately that didn't happen. So I'm here saying sorry to you busco and to all the people I've been toxic to during my time playing Loka, I don't know if who's reading this has ever talked to me but well
all I can say is I'm not a really bad person when I'm not salty xD.
In conclusion I'd say thanks to Loka and its community for offering an overall unique gameplay experience and *family friendly* community!
Special thanks to;
Cryptite, for being a good owner and a dank memer (oh also for answering my msgs on discord after .3 seconds)
Magpieman, for making me aware that I'm a fast clicky boy
33974d0df1be97f3a7d3d110a36aad2e.png

https://gyazo.com/33974d0df1be97f3a7d3d110a36aad2e
Busco, for roasting me and my country at least twice a day
Skuhoo, for teaching me the real meaning of the word cabron and for punishing everytime I did something wrong, you still need to reset my eldritchbot account password >:c!
Archer, the 6 year old who robbed me 5 times in under 10 days (I hope you're gonna become the new kite god since I'm gone now kid)
Inapplicable, for being a good friend and good teammate in tgen fights
Malen, for being the chillest dude I've ever met in a game (go make world peace already)
MrP, for being a really good admin and chill dude and also for reviving and ruining loka pvp at the same time :p (my dear pman even though you might think the contrary I really like you <3)
Adzy, :tangerine: :deciduos_tree: o no that doesn't work here
ICarrySilverhand, SABJJJ
Butchering, the idea of having a loka pvp league is amazing, keep up the project <3
Mtndew, best mineman, I quickdropped to his sweaty pvp skills in the 3rd SH tournament
Xlan and Kaph, the funniest gay couple ever (I know this doesn't sound right but unlike people might think, I'm actually not homophobic xD)
Grubul,
16d355540b00f1851e435fc238b57db5.png

https://gyazo.com/16d355540b00f1851e435fc238b57db5 what you've said here is not true
just because I insulted someone when I was salty it doesn't mean I'm a toxic person in general, I'm not tricking anyone by being polite, you can ask anyone that knows me well that I can be a nice person, also I've never said those are funny jokes
NovaZephyr, you're a good memeplayer and the great emperor of miracalis
Volpex and my other italian friends who play loka, AVANTI SAVOIA!
GoodAtTheGame, trackpad pvp.mp4
mzd116, (if you ever see this) you're more blatant than me :)
horsia gang, keep eating people
Maxopoly, this guy's a god, he coded his maxopologs plugin in under a day and it's already on eldritchbot's level
bat3415, fat3415, sorry had to
to whoever thinks/thought I cheated, well the answer is.. *maybe* :>
to me, thanks for getting myself banned, I won't have to wake up at 3 am to fight and hopefully I won't sleep during class lmao
I don't know if I'll ever appeal, maybe in a few months, or maybe I'll just wait until I die and appeal in another lifetime :Shrug:
-Nationalistic

Last edited:

Walkers

sad to see you go Flea, you are a good person just need to work on ya self control you salty jaja <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back