Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

andrekeroxd reapplying for Sentry Rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrekeroxd

Slicer
I would like to say that this has been my first ever server in which i have stayed for more than an hour. Before Loka, my SMP experience had been dreadful and it almost made me want to give up on MC. When I joined Loka, I was warmly greeted by you guys and shown around the world and rules. Even though we have our skirmishes every now and then, I find them to unite us in the long run, as long as nobody abuses bugs, or cheats with xray or hacking.

This is the experience I would hope you had and that new players will have once they get here.

Current rank: Sentry

Which rank you are applying for: Sentry, I am reapplying

What you think is expected of this rank: Basically, a chat moderator, helping out the people of Loka (newbies and oldschool players), and review xcheck every now and then for xrayers

Why you think you should become this rank: In my few months as sentry, I have learned the basic commands and most of the rules. I don't usually get into heaps of trouble with other people, and I focus my energy on hunting x-rayers, bug abusers, etc.

When you started playing on the server: April 2012

Time zone in relation to GMT: -5

How often do you play (hours a day/week): At least 1 hour a day, every two weeks or so, I do a weekly gaming marathon in which i may be seen playing up to 8-10 hours a day

Zor95

Slicer
andrekeroxd said:
I would like to say that this has been my first ever server in which i have stayed for more than an hour. Before Loka, my SMP experience had been dreadful and it almost made me want to give up on MC. When I joined Loka, I was warmly greeted by you guys and shown around the world and rules. Even though we have our skirmishes every now and then, I find them to unite us in the long run, as long as nobody abuses bugs, or cheats with xray or hacking.

Well... there was that xrayer you shared a town with for a few days until I banned him. I was about to interrogate you as well but you just seemed so nice...

Good times.

Note: Andre had no knowledge of it. I don't think they even talked to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back