Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Andward for slicer!!! woop woop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotten

Slicer
I want to nominate Andward for slicer because he's the biggest invis rat ever. This guy never goes to fights with a set and if he does, it's like a flashbang. ANYWAY, Andward is a very friendly and non-toxic member of the community and I think he would fit perfectly as a slicer. He's also been playing the server for a long time now and I see no reason for him to not have it. #slicer2023andwardyesgood

bl8_

Muted
As his irl friend and the guy who got him into loka he is one of the nicest people i have met
+1

Terenoca

Slicer
+1 odi helps a lot of ppl, he is funny and not toxic ( created a good character of himself being a "rat" )

Eyvah

+1 he is very cool and helped me raid like i dont get how he comes up with these ideas to raid and he is very chill

UghBraces

+1 repeatedly kills me while i am repairing my armor but overall is a very nice person who has made a great impact on the server and deserves this rank

pippeyy

I want to nominate Andward for slicer because he's the biggest invis rat ever. This guy never goes to fights with a set and if he does, it's like a flashbang. ANYWAY, Andward is a very friendly and non-toxic member of the community and I think he would fit perfectly as a slicer. He's also been playing the server for a long time now and I see no reason for him to not have it. #slicer2023andwardyesgood

does not go to war with the set ?
+1good guy

Attachments

• 20230604_093904.jpg
    20230604_093904.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back