Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Apologize To LancerSquid Of Sentry

Eyvah

Selamun Aleykum

Hello, today I would like to apologize to LancerSquid. Today, he has left the alliance due to my toxicity. On Todays fight, my silly self has tk'd LancerSquid of Helmund. He has rightfully left the alliance.1696177622609.png

He has claimed that I had teamkilled him when he was refilling, but I did no such thing.

I hope we can forget this in the Helmund Blacksmith. I am really sorry for my actions and I should no do such thing.

1696177730924.png

When he warps again from Helmund Of Warroom, I will not teamkill him and be nice to him. I will no kill when refill.1696177809954.png

Please put your opinions below, I want to participate in the next reins of Helmund.

I have now realized how hurtful my actions were, and I wont do it again. We dearly miss him in the alliance

Deeuss

He is sincere for his apology and he is an upstanding guy, +1, I hope Sentry Of Lancer can forgive...

1Taxington

Muted
-1 eyvah of 3-0 eyvah of 0/4 eyvah of gatito

Attachments

• aaaa.png
    aaaa.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 35
  • image.png
    image.png
    562 KB · Views: 34

iBiBiK

I'm so scared that I won't be able to eat lahmacun again.
+1

Attachments

• r3qf-hero-removebg-preview.png
    r3qf-hero-removebg-preview.png
    365.9 KB · Views: 3

Babysoy

Slicer
+1 yz yiğit diye biri geldi işte dedi turk alliance kurcaz falan filan iyi dedim geldim towna. Baktım bir sürü random türk toplamış ayı kazancaz diyo tamam dedim şizofren mi diye düşünürken. 2-3 gün geçti adam dedi ben gidiyorum tatile ne haber aldık ne bir şey. Neyse rivi placeleyek dedik işte 7-8 kişi topladık sonra gittiler riviye adamlar bizim çocukları kd farmı yaptı.10 dk geçti geçmedi Nuxvar alliance'tan çıktı geriye danimarkalı bir çocuk, akhisarlının 3 kişilik townı ve atheria kaldı. Bi de batuusta diye biri var gitmiş shulker filler falan diyor anlamadım geldi Skuhoo bu lag machine napıyor dedi az daha ban da yiyorduk. Şimdi de Kappahlarla townı birleştircem diyor yz yiğit umarım en yakın zamanda akıl sağlığını toparlar. Neyse türklerle alliance da 2 gün sürüyormuş iyi günler. @Mayel

xacdab

+1 mam nadzieję że LancerSquid of sentry zapomni w helmund o tym co zrobiłeś. Było to nie miłe ale widać że okazałeś skruchę. Uwolnijcie brata #freemybro #freehimup #lancersquidofsentry #forgetinhelmund #reforemed #china #demokracja #kochamchiny #200ms

Wtangy

-1 Lancer of Sentry/Duelist doesn't deserve this sort of Harrassment and has REJECTED your offer of peace as a response LancerSquid of Sentry/Duelist/Mayor of Helmund has declared WAR on the redemption knights and has put up a bounty on eyvah

Back