Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Appeal of eslqy

Eslqy

Muted
Hi my nickname is Eslqy, I come to make my appeal for a sanction which has explanations, I was banned about 5 months ago, when I was in a qualifier doing 1v1, when suddenly it froze me to do an SS that at the moment of passing the freezing my pc was immobilized, realizing that at the same time I had a low internet causing it to exit the server, but I logged in 12 seconds after getting the bad internet and that's when I realized that they penalized me for refusing an SS when in fact I had a low Internet causing me to leave the server, I swear I never used any type of cheat nor would I use it and that day I had absolutely nothing, I want to play LoKamc again where all my friends are and they spend time. with them I had to use a translator because English is not my main language, thks people

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 28

czmpos

Slicer
i think i met him in another server about 3 years ago, haven't talked to him in a while but he never showed to be toxic or anything and I think 5 months for refusing an SS is enough to learn your lesson, next time either you are cheating or not you have to accept the screen share +1 oversita

Back