Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Argus Spleef Tourney RESCHEDULED

DoktorDuck

ARGUS MEMBERS ONLY
The first ever Argus Spleef Tourney has been rescheduled to April 25, 2015 at 5:00 EST , but please be there 10 minutes earlier. There is a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prize. The contestants' items will be stored safely and there is a 5 minute break in between rounds to fix the arena, which stands over 60 blocks high! Argus members are welcome to watch. The only two people that are not of Argus that can join is Lea and Erik.
The contestants so far (only 4 more spaces):
Xlan
Iwasnotthere
Leasaur

Please contact DoktorDuck through /mail or chat if you wish to join. (If there is an odd number of players then I myself will compete.) EastBowmen is not able to come. I think that I would have to join to make it an even competition unless more people join.

Last edited:

Ronshaud

Slicer
I might be able to attend, but not promising that I will be there. I will contact tomorrow.

EastBowmen

Slicer
I can't attend it if it's at 5 on Saturday :/ Sorry, but that means there is an open spot for someone else! :)

Jedoi

Slicer
I would like to ask if I could watch. (That is, if I'm able to log in at that time..) I am not in Argus but I would like to spectate, and cheer my good friend Leasaur on. Is that alright, Sir Duck, or are the viewers supposed to be strictly Argus?

DoktorDuck

I would like to ask if I could watch. (That is, if I'm able to log in at that time..) I am not in Argus but I would like to spectate, and cheer my good friend Leasaur on. Is that alright, Sir Duck, or are the viewers supposed to be strictly Argus?
Sure, that's fine. I'm sure Leasaur can you show you the way but I do ask to keep the way a secret and please do not steal ANYTHING.

Back