Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Army unban appeal

_armyy

It was a rainy wednesday night, when i was involved in a fight. We won this fight, and i proceeded to have some friendly banter with a fellow friend, brax, I called brax "fat" as a joke, however looking back on this, i realize that this may showcase a toxic enviroment, which isnt acceptable in a server like loka. I have grown and developed since this mishap, and look forward to further improving my character on this wonderful server,

Last edited:

_armyy

Literally yesterday. No.
hey man, just wondering what did i ever do to you? I am nothing but a friendly, good egg. This night was not a demonstration of my character in any type of way. Let me ask you something. Do you have bad days? If yes, i had one of those yesterday. As stated previously, it was a rainy wednesday night, and i was not in a great mood. I was simply having some fun with one of my good buddies, brax. Please don't think of me negatively from this one off occurance,

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
hey man, just wondering what did i ever do to you? I am nothing but a friendly, good egg. This night was not a demonstration of my character in any type of way. Let me ask you something. Do you have bad days? If yes, i had one of those yesterday. As stated previously, it was a rainy wednesday night, and i was not in a great mood. I was simply having some fun with one of my good buddies, brax. Please don't think of me negatively from this one off occurance,
You were warned twice before the Permamute. It wasn't a one-off.

Reactions: Vai

Vai

Sentry
Ok saying mistake as an appeal for a mute the day after receiving it is just wasting time. Please read the rules for appeals.
You were warned twice before the Permamute. It wasn't a one-off.
And like Zachary said you were warned twice, within a short span of time and still decide to continue with the chat rule break.

Back