Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Asgard Museum

bl8_

Muted
Bro devil for the amount of rare heads i gave you for the museum i should get vip and ceo of the museum

Capril

10/10 highly recommend visiting this museum, It has a very unique collection. I went today to explore it and was amazed by the showcase of heads for all the categories - duelists, sentries, builders, gladiators, heroes, champions, and even elders. It's a fantastic amazing display and definitely worth a visit if you're interested in seeing something historic and extraordinary. (Thank you so much for the tour devil) and yes hypnotic ure in the museum for most deaths 0_0Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 2.28.19 AM.png

Deevil

Sentry
10/10 highly recommend visiting this museum, It has a very unique collection. I went today to explore it and was amazed by the showcase of heads for all the categories - duelists, sentries, builders, gladiators, heroes, champions, and even elders. It's a fantastic amazing display and definitely worth a visit if you're interested in seeing something historic and extraordinary. (Thank you so much for the tour devil) and yes hypnotic ure in the museum for most deaths 0_0View attachment 9890
Yooo thanks dude, it took me months to get all that. Now I'm adding new things and items that are rare and difficult to see.
Everyone is welcome to take a tour of the museum, just write to me on discord DM

Eyvah

10/10 highly recommend visiting this museum, It has a very unique collection. I went today to explore it and was amazed by the showcase of heads for all the categories - duelists, sentries, builders, gladiators, heroes, champions, and even elders. It's a fantastic amazing display and definitely worth a visit if you're interested in seeing something historic and extraordinary. (Thank you so much for the tour devil) and yes hypnotic ure in the museum for most deaths 0_0

Back