Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Asking for forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.

SayreSlayer

Muted
Hello Fellow Lokans,

I wish to ask for forgiveness and express my regret over the events that I caused leading to my bans, the rumors and lies I've spread since my ban, my alting after my ban, and the overall nuisance I have been to the Lokan community. I also show what I have done to try to amend my relations w/ people I was being terrible too and show an overall change in character.

I will be breaking down everything I have done in detail, apologizing, and try to make my case for a place back into the community by showing the reasons why I was acting off and how I will avoid ever acting similarly if let back in the community.

1. Toxicity

At the core of my ban was my constant toxicity and general standoffish nature with my enemies in loka. Its ridiculous to treat someone poorly over being on the red team instead of blue team in a virtual block game, but I would often act terrible to people based off this and nothing else alone. I would talk behind peoples back, insult others directly, and constantly try to see what I could get away with saying in order to generally be shitty. I would help fuel rumors about me doxxing/ddosing people, even though I never actually have and don't know how to.

This is not who I am in real life or other online communities. I would act like this in loka as apart of some weird mental persona I thought I had going on, LARPing as an evil le lego dictator. I would justify my overall toxicity by thinking "Oh, im epic le evil lego ringo!! >: (!! I must take over Garama and destroy LOAK!111!"

The mental gymnastics that I was doing should not minimize the effect of my overall toxicity towards other people in the community. I was treating people as if they weren't actually people, but fellow people LARPing as other characters in this awful loka headcannon I had going on. I let myself forget that I was dealing with actual people, and acted extremely immaturely as a result.

This shouldn't minimize the real, emotional harm that I have believe I have caused others in the short tenure I've had at Loka. The arrogant, assholic 'character' I was potraying isn't an accurate represtation of who I usually am in real life. As I've mulled over my actions over the months I've been banned, I've realized what a real effect that I've had on people here. I rarely say this about games, but I severely regret my actions. The total effect of my toxicity and onto the community has been insanely negative, and, on an individual basis, I have hurt several others for no actual reason.

Out of everything I have done before and after my ban, the excessive amount of toxicity I have brought to Loka is what I regret the most. I often hear old lokan players remember over the old, chiller days of Loka, and I feel partially responiable for the general degeneration of community camaradie that has felt dead recently.

If I was to be unbanned, I'd be focused on fixing the damage of my previous actions and opening more, positive relationships with others. I have already spent most of my time fixing some of my relationships with members of the community, namely in BITS n WF. I'm friendly with the majority of people that I wasn't on speaking terms with before and will continue to aplogize and move forward with others that I have insulted.

Most importantly, I wish to help contribute to getting rid of the 'toxic waste' that I believe is infecting loka currently that I have polluted it with and open dialogue between each of the major alliances on more cooperative, team efforts instead of petty diviziness. If I am able to mend my current damage and help improve lokas state to where it was before now, I think I can do more good than I have done bad.

2. Alting

Unlike my toxicity, there's no real explaniton for my alting other than me being completely addicted to Loka. Loka is more addictive than hard drugs. I am obviously, like many other hardcore players, extremely addicted to Loka and I cannot get enough. Lame as it is, I felt like I HAD to keep playing. I can't justify the amount of staff time I have wasted in the past few months by alting, and I will stop alting from this point forward, along with providing staff with current VPN bypass locks that work on Loka. I'm completely addicted to Loka, and this is the only reason I've continued to bypass restrictions.

I wish to apologize for wasting immense time from staff to prevent me from joining/investigating alts I had that could've been used to contribute to Loka. I could amend the time wasted on my flagrant rule breaking rules to providing knowledge of how I did it + providing a couple of private security exploits that I am aware of from owning my own server and from others that could help protect Loka overall. I understand that I greatly reduce the chance of my appeal ever being accepted by alting due to the time it wastes from staff, but I think I can contribute enough to the server itself to make up the difference and more given the chance. Ever since Lemon was banned I have stopped alting, with the exception of the accounts CarthagoDelend and Alex_006, which I used tonight to check for some of VPN bypasses that I plan to tell staff about along w/ another few private exploits.

3. Chargebacks

I will be paying any money I chargebacked ASAP along with any extra money crypt wasted in the dispute once I can wire some money back into my main account. I charged back what I believed was the amount I paid for the current orbs in my account but I think I did more, so I'll be paying back the full amount regardless of what happens here.

4. Dos rumors

I was told by a member of staff that there was talk of me doxxing/ddosing. This is the only thing that I have no idea how it started, and have been truly falsely accused of. I will never and have never doxxed or booted someone from Loka or MC, nor have I booted anyone period. The only reason I think this is circulating around me is because of some stuff that happened on EMC a couple years ago. I had sent a picture of a staff's members public photo to someone he was grooming, as he was edating a 13 year old, which greatly disturbed me, and was subsequently banned for ''''doxxing'''' on the server. I also admit that I have helped inflamed these rumors and joked about it to get some 'clout' or 'rep' from it, but I have no knowledge or way to possible dox or ddos someone. I wanted to clear the air about any serious accusations of me doing that. I also did the same with other rumors, saying I was a hacker/duper on loka to fuel epic lego clout. It was dumb and immature and has further clouded my name.

Overall, I wish to ask forgiveness and discuss the total litany of offenses that I've done. I have been toxic, disregarded server rules, and was extremely toxic. In these past months I have drastically turned my attitude around and recognized the overall damage I have created. I hope that I can return eventually to Loka and contribute much more than I have ever taken away. As a leading member of a large player group and a previous server owner, I really think im in a unique position to turn everything around, and make my previous actions a bad memory. I've continuted to spread Loka and get many others into it even when banned, and am heavily involved in lokaTM politics and alliances, which should help indicate a turn for the better and still being interested in the server.

Thanks. I'm truly sorry for I've done and hope that I can still find a place in the best server on MC. My punishment was completely justified but I think I would be able to postively affect loka if given the chance. I'm also so addicted at this point that I may have to start looking to coke to get comparable amounts of dopamine as I used to from LokaTM conquest, and I do not wish to waste that mu Ich money on coke.

tldr: i was acting like a terrible person, but i hopefully can fix more than i have broke. asking for a reduction from a permban to a temp w/ permmute and last warning. Either way, I feel really, really bad for what I've done upon reflection, and hope to be able to personally aplogize to anyone who I have insulted in the past or wasted their time.

Last edited:

SayreSlayer

Muted
also one last thing tinderr got on a bunch of alts and started spamming racial slurs n some of them got banned for being "SayreSayre" alts

They aint me, we wuz using softether and i think they showed up as the same person

ARKAS_KING

+1 / As someone who's known Ringo for years playing servers with him. I know that what he said comes from a true place in his heart. He may have the tendency to take things to the extremes occasionally, creating an intoxicating sense of block game nationality (that I'll occasionally get caught up in too). But at the end of the day, he is always someone that will bring everyone together. Whether it's long time friends, enemies and bitter rivals, or newcomers looking to dive into the community. Despite his honest mistakes, in my eyes, he has, and always will, embody what the loka experience is.

SayreSlayer

Muted
+1 / As someone who's known Ringo for years playing servers with him. I know that what he said comes from a true place in his heart. He may have the tendency to take things to the extremes occasionally, creating an intoxicating sense of block game nationality (that I'll occasionally get caught up in too). But at the end of the day, he is always someone that will bring everyone together. Whether it's long time friends, enemies and bitter rivals, or newcomers looking to dive into the community. Despite his honest mistakes, in my eyes, he has, and always will, embody what the loka experience is.
Real one

FzU

+1 I've known him for a while now, I believe the time has done him well and he has changed.

Nbax

Hello Fellow Lokans,

I wish to ask for forgiveness and express my regret over the events that I caused leading to my bans, the rumors and lies I've spread since my ban, my alting after my ban, and the overall nuisance I have been to the Lokan community. I also show what I have done to try to amend my relations w/ people I was being terrible too and show an overall change in character.

I will be breaking down everything I have done in detail, apologizing, and try to make my case for a place back into the community by showing the reasons why I was acting off and how I will avoid ever acting similarly if let back in the community.

1. Toxicity

At the core of my ban was my constant toxicity and general standoffish nature with my enemies in loka. Its ridiculous to treat someone poorly over being on the red team instead of blue team in a virtual block game, but I would often act terrible to people based off this and nothing else alone. I would talk behind peoples back, insult others directly, and constantly try to see what I could get away with saying in order to generally be shitty. I would help fuel rumors about me doxxing/ddosing people, even though I never actually have and don't know how to.

This is not who I am in real life or other online communities. I would act like this in loka as apart of some weird mental persona I thought I had going on, LARPing as an evil le lego dictator. I would justify my overall toxicity by thinking "Oh, im epic le evil lego ringo!! >: (!! I must take over Garama and destroy LOAK!111!"

The mental gymnastics that I was doing should not minimize the effect of my overall toxicity towards other people in the community. I was treating people as if they weren't actually people, but fellow people LARPing as other characters in this awful loka headcannon I had going on. I let myself forget that I was dealing with actual people, and acted extremely immaturely as a result.

This shouldn't minimize the real, emotional harm that I have believe I have caused others in the short tenure I've had at Loka. The arrogant, assholic 'character' I was potraying isn't an accurate represtation of who I usually am in real life. As I've mulled over my actions over the months I've been banned, I've realized what a real effect that I've had on people here. I rarely say this about games, but I severely regret my actions. The total effect of my toxicity and onto the community has been insanely negative, and, on an individual basis, I have hurt several others for no actual reason.

Out of everything I have done before and after my ban, the excessive amount of toxicity I have brought to Loka is what I regret the most. I often hear old lokan players remember over the old, chiller days of Loka, and I feel partially responiable for the general degeneration of community camaradie that has felt dead recently.

If I was to be unbanned, I'd be focused on fixing the damage of my previous actions and opening more, positive relationships with others. I have already spent most of my time fixing some of my relationships with members of the community, namely in BITS n WF. I'm friendly with the majority of people that I wasn't on speaking terms with before and will continue to aplogize and move forward with others that I have insulted.

Most importantly, I wish to help contribute to getting rid of the 'toxic waste' that I believe is infecting loka currently that I have polluted it with and open dialogue between each of the major alliances on more cooperative, team efforts instead of petty diviziness. If I am able to mend my current damage and help improve lokas state to where it was before now, I think I can do more good than I have done bad.

2. Alting

Unlike my toxicity, there's no real explaniton for my alting other than me being completely addicted to Loka. Loka is more addictive than hard drugs. I am obviously, like many other hardcore players, extremely addicted to Loka and I cannot get enough. Lame as it is, I felt like I HAD to keep playing. I can't justify the amount of staff time I have wasted in the past few months by alting, and I will stop alting from this point forward, along with providing staff with current VPN bypass locks that work on Loka. I'm completely addicted to Loka, and this is the only reason I've continued to bypass restrictions.

I wish to apologize for wasting immense time from staff to prevent me from joining/investigating alts I had that could've been used to contribute to Loka. I could amend the time wasted on my flagrant rule breaking rules to providing knowledge of how I did it + providing a couple of private security exploits that I am aware of from owning my own server and from others that could help protect Loka overall. I understand that I greatly reduce the chance of my appeal ever being accepted by alting due to the time it wastes from staff, but I think I can contribute enough to the server itself to make up the difference and more given the chance.

3. Chargebacks

I will be paying any money I chargebacked ASAP along with any extra money crypt wasted in the dispute once I can wire some money back into my main account.

4. Dos rumors

I was told by a member of staff that there was talk of me doxxing/ddosing. This is the only thing that I probably didn't do. I will never and have never doxxed or booted someone from Loka or MC, nor have I booted anyone period. The only reason I think this is circulating around me is because of some stuff that happened on EMC a couple years ago. I had sent a picture of a staff's members public photo to someone he was grooming, as he was edating a 13 year old, which greatly disturbed me, and was subsequently banned for ''''doxxing'''' on the server. I also admit that I have helped inflamed these rumors and joked about it to get some 'clout' or 'rep' from it, but I have no knowledge or way to possible dox or ddos someone. I wanted to clear the air about any serious accusations of me doing that.

Overall, I wish to ask forgiveness and discuss the total litany of offenses that I've done. I have been toxic, disregarded server rules, and was extremely toxic. In these past months I have drastically turned my attitude around and recognized the overall damage I have created. I hope that I can return eventually to Loka and contribute much more than I have ever taken away. As a leading member of a large player group and a previous server owner, I really think im in a unique position to turn everything around, and make my previous actions a bad memory.

Thanks. I'm truly sorry for I've done and hope that I can still find a place in the best server on MC. My punishment was completely justified but I think I would be able to postively affect loka if given the chance. I'm also so addicted at this point that I may have to start looking to coke to get comparable amounts of dopamine as I used to from LokaTM conquest, and I do not wish to waste that mu Ich money on coke.

tldr: i was acting like a terrible person, but i hopefully can fix more than i have broke. asking for a reduction from a permban to a temp w/ permmute and last warning. Either way, I feel really, really bad for what I've done upon reflection, and hope to be able to personally aplogize to anyone who I have insulted in the past or wasted their time.
+1 i've only known ringo for a bit, but in that little time he only spoke good about Loka and even got me and a couple of friends to join the server. This man truly cares about this server.

OBalls

+1 I've known Ringo for over a year now, and although he seems like the most braindead goblin creature to every dwell on this planet, what he is saying is sincere because I'm aware of how addicted he is to Loka (he was persistently trying to get me to join for over a year and succeeded), and I find it hard to believe that he has doxxed/ddosed people because he simply wouldn't stoop that low.

casperistrash

i always hated ringo for being a toxic person with an inflated ego but recently his behavior has changed and i can say i don't have any issues with him as hes really reformed and in my opinion he should be back on loka so +1

nerdcat

Community Rep
Hello Fellow Lokans,

1. Toxicity

2. Alting

I wish to apologize for wasting immense time from staff to prevent me from joining/investigating alts I had that could've been used to contribute to Loka. I could amend the time wasted on my flagrant rule breaking rules to providing knowledge of how I did it + providing a couple of private security exploits that I am aware of from owning my own server and from others that could help protect Loka overall. I understand that I greatly reduce the chance of my appeal ever being accepted by alting due to the time it wastes from staff, but I think I can contribute enough to the server itself to make up the difference and more given the chance. Ever since Lemon was banned I have stopped alting, with the exception of the accounts CarthagoDelend and Alex_006, which I used tonight to check for some of VPN bypasses that I plan to tell staff about along w/ another few private exploits.

3. Chargebacks

I will be paying any money I chargebacked ASAP along with any extra money crypt wasted in the dispute once I can wire some money back into my main account.

4. Dos rumors

I was told by a member of staff that there was talk of me doxxing/ddosing. This is the only thing that I have no idea how it started, and have been truly falsely accused of. I will never and have never doxxed or booted someone from Loka or MC, nor have I booted anyone period. The only reason I think this is circulating around me is because of some stuff that happened on EMC a couple years ago. I had sent a picture of a staff's members public photo to someone he was grooming, as he was edating a 13 year old, which greatly disturbed me, and was subsequently banned for ''''doxxing'''' on the server. I also admit that I have helped inflamed these rumors and joked about it to get some 'clout' or 'rep' from it, but I have no knowledge or way to possible dox or ddos someone. I wanted to clear the air about any serious accusations of me doing that. I also did the same with other rumors, saying I was a hacker/duper on loka to fuel epic lego clout. It was dumb and immature and has further clouded my name.

Overall, I wish to ask forgiveness and discuss the total litany of offenses that I've done. I have been toxic, disregarded server rules, and was extremely toxic. In these past months I have drastically turned my attitude around and recognized the overall damage I have created. I hope that I can return eventually to Loka and contribute much more than I have ever taken away. As a leading member of a large player group and a previous server owner, I really think im in a unique position to turn everything around, and make my previous actions a bad memory. I've continuted to spread Loka and get many others into it even when banned, and am heavily involved in lokaTM politics and alliances, which should help indicate a turn for the better and still being interested in the server.

+1

Samisol

Sentry
Ringo said he was going to ddos me for leaving requiem in a public vc. I do not think that he was serious, and the other people in the vc would probably agree as well that he was joking. While I do not think that he will ever be unbanned because of his actions, I do think that ringo could fix the problems he made and make a positive impact on the server if he were unbanned.

+1

koi0001

Guardian
I was on your side until I saw the charge back stuff, that's a bit more serious than the alting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back