What's new
Loka Forums

Type /register while in-game to register for a forums account.

ATheeee Ban Appeal #4

ATheeee

New Member
IGN: ATheeee
Ban date: September 5th 2024 (759 days ago), 9~ months since last appeal
Ban reason: Illegal Mods/Macros

Hello Lokan Staff and Community,

I am writing once more to apologise for my past actions. It has been over two years since my ban, and about nine months since my last appeal. I have since used that time to change how I play and act. I try to stay out of drama and I have learned that it's better to walk away when I get frustrated, instead of saying something that I'll regret later. Looking back, I see that I acted out of spite and didn't care about the community, and I deeply regret that. I do not want to be that person anymore. I would like to be the kind of player, who works hard to try to achieve their goals rather than someone trying to get ahead by cutting corners.

I used fly hacks to get the Firestone, and was later permanently banned for using Mouse Tweaks while PvPing. Both of these times were cheating, both broke the basic rules, and both were extremely unfair to the players who followed them. I am extremely sorry for that. I have only used clean modpacks since then, paid close attention to all of the rules on any server I played and respected them.

I know that I've appealed multiple times, and I understand that trust is not an easy thing to earn. I am not asking you to overlook what I did, only to consider if two years is enough time for someone to grow.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I wish you all the best.
 
I've been playing with him very frequently since his ban and he hasn't cheated since. He has absolutely changed and shows regret for his actions on Loka.
 
+1 great guy, seriously just wants to play and have fun, + we talk a lot and ive never even known him to do anything of the sort lol, its rlly out of character for him now
 
Back
Top