Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban Appeal (CashmereCats)

CashmereCats

Not to be disrespectful but i have noticed mag and crypt look at this post multiple times with out saying a thing...I dont understand why

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
One thing's for sure, if we do decide to unban you, we would hope to see a change in attitude towards the server. Observing the way you (both) speak to people and act is pretty appalling considering how much you seem to enjoy Loka. We would hope to see some serious changes to the way you behave on Loka. Granted you'll be watched like a hawk if you do return and know that any further violations of our rules will of course result in an absolute and permanent ban.

CashmereCats

Crypt I hear you loud and clear, and one things for sure, I have realized how thin of ice I am on right now, and would just like to personally promise Abosolutely Nothing will ever happen again.

Artagan

Slicer
Don't remember the last time we watched anyone this closely. You've got the whole admin team dogging your heels, bub.

Don't waste this chance. ;)

CashmereCats

I'm actually sorry that you guys have to waste your play time just to watch over me, its unfair to you so I hope to prove that I have really changed so you can go back to the way it was.

Ronshaud

Slicer
I'm actually sorry that you guys have to waste your play time just to watch over me, its unfair to you so I hope to prove that I have really changed so you can go back to the way it was.
You will be watched by Guardians whether your doing bad or not. It's apart of their duty.

Last edited:

CashmereCats

I know ron but they shouldn't have to single out a single disobedient member of the server and spend the load of time I assume they are going to watching me, no matter how interesting I am

Back