Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban Appeal For MJXJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl8_

Muted
I have known this guy for so long was never super toxic or any thing. Also an inside ban is around 2months most of the time so +1 for me

mimo4

Slicer
it was 3 months ago get it right Fact check things before you say stuff 💀 don't be taking a power trip you just got sentry
so your friend says it was 4-5 months ago, you are contradicting him and saying its 3 when its actually just over 2 months and u the one saying
Fact check things before you say stuff 💀
and now you are arguing with people on his appeal

🧠✅

Prodxgy

i think it’s been like 2 months? but correct me if i’m wrong but mj isn’t toxic, 2-3 months should be enough to learn his lesson about town betrayal

O_OEMBERZO_O

LOL, i can literally picture all these town betrayers grinning and opening a chest and stealing stuff thinking they'll get away with it 🤣🤣🤣🤣.+0 cuz idk him so cant judge

GhostOfImu

Slicer
I understand your appeal but you should def put more work on your appeal man.There is legit nothing to get mature about town betrayal.Also vcing the town owners doesnt change the fact that you went on a rampage stealing towns.Town betrayal is one of the earliest things you learn on loka.
-1 for the time being
(also next time consider finding a better person to represent your appeals man.This dude is beefing with everyone.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back