Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban Appeal - JMartyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMartin

Hi, my name is JMartyn and I was banned for 30 days, tomorrow my ban was supposed to end, but when I tried to access to loka appareced "evade the ban" and they banned me permanently. This is my first ban from a server and I didn't know about "evade sanction" so I apologize for what I did inadvertently. I entered with an alt in which he only saw who was connected. If you want you can see my logs that do not last 1 minute playing. I hope they can lower my ban because I love loka. And it won't happen again. i had no knowledge about it, sorry and thank you very much.

Lurnn

Slicer
seems like an honest mistake although common sense should have came into play

If he actually did little to nothing whilst on this alt and it didnt appear as he was going to play I believe he shoudl

Samisol

Sentry
why would you join with an alt? that literally doesn't make sense. @Lurnn And how is it an honest mistake, its not like he said he accidentally logged on with the wrong account... Plus, you joined in January. There's no way you didn't know alting was not allowed.

JMartin

why would you join with an alt? that literally doesn't make sense. @Lurnn And how is it an honest mistake, its not like he said he accidentally logged on with the wrong account... Plus, you joined in January. There's no way you didn't know alting was not allowed.
I explain to you, I was never banned from a server so I did not know about "evade sanction", and I joined with an alt to see who was connected (friends) And I did not know that the penalty would be higher, that's why I am apologizing for what I did accidentally.

Samisol

Sentry
I explain to you, I was never banned from a server so I did not know about "evade sanction", and I joined with an alt to see who was connected (friends) And I did not know that the penalty would be higher, that's why I am apologizing for what I did accidentally.
Im sorry, but personally I find it impossible to believe that you thought alting to see who was online isn't punishable.

Lurnn

Slicer
Im sorry, but personally I find it impossible to believe that you thought alting to see who was online isn't punishable.
To be honest if you can't look at that from an objective point your insane-

Why would logging in for 5 minutes just to see if your friends are on and to try contact them and log off easy be conceived as not allowed, it simply isn't

Luufer

If everything it says was true, the permanent ban would be over exaggerate, but there are logs of how many times you have logged into loka, I report you more than once to see that you logged into loka, and sometimes went to PG. And also in which server to evade sanction is not bannable?

D4ndyO_O

As he came from cracked servers that had little to no rules this is very plausable because maybe he expected it to be the same.

MoistP

He shouldn't be immediately unbanned after breaking a rule. If he claims he didn't know the rule, the rules are very easy to access and look at.

" 11.1. Alt accounts are not allowed on Loka for any reason unless a rule states otherwise. "

Claiming that you didn't know alt accounts were not allowed is a pretty stupid response, as people had been banned for alting while you were an active player, people had definitely talked about alting in all chat, and it's common practice on most servers that alting is not allowed.

I would say keep it a permban until he takes the time to understand what he did wrong.

SayreSlayer

Muted
-1 you should've been permad in the first place imo, and from what lufer said, I really doubt this is your first time alting on the server.

JMartin

-1 you should've been permad in the first place imo, and from what lufer said, I really doubt this is your first time alting on the server.
If you mean that it is my first time in a server, well no, I already played in others and I am respectful with people for that reason I am not banned or anything. And I only entered servers where PVP is practiced, in loka it's a kind of survival I think, that's why I didn't know about "evading sanction".

Samisol

Sentry
If you mean that it is my first time in a server, well no, I already played in others and I am respectful with people for that reason I am not banned or anything. And I only entered servers where PVP is practiced, in loka it's a kind of survival I think, that's why I didn't know about "evading sanction".
the fact that Loka is not just a pvp server as you said makes even less sense that you would think alting was allowed...

JMartin

He shouldn't be immediately unbanned after breaking a rule. If he claims he didn't know the rule, the rules are very easy to access and look at.

" 11.1. Alt accounts are not allowed on Loka for any reason unless a rule states otherwise. "

Claiming that you didn't know alt accounts were not allowed is a pretty stupid response, as people had been banned for alting while you were an active player, people had definitely talked about alting in all chat, and it's common practice on most servers that alting is not allowed.

I would say keep it a permban until he takes the time to understand what he did wrong.
Well, if you don't believe me, no problem, it's your opinion!

JMartin

the fact that Loka is not just a pvp server as you said makes even less sense that you would think alting was allowed...
Friend, loka also has pvp, I mean that for me the rules were the basic ones like: "Do not use hacks", "Do not steal" etc; but I didn't know about "evading sanction".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back